Author

Topic: [2019-02-22]Blockchain For Property Buyers Created (Read 130 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071
This new platform will be implemented first by the Bank of China.

Presumably, that means any properties bought using this network would be in China. You'd have to be completely out of your mind to even consider such a thing (but you'd be somewhat out of your mind to use a blockchain based property blockchain in the first place. I hate to be the biggest cynic in a thread, but this could easily be a fishing expedition for cryptocurrency holders)
Activity: 910
Merit: 351
Bank of china is a surprise as they are not widely regarded to be a fan of crypto currencies. I would expect a filipino bank to jump in as someone there is already selling 3 properties for crypto

Blockchain and crypto is different though. Maybe China will use blockchain, but it is highly likely they won't legalized crypto soon. Especially ICO which they perceived as a quick money grab (not entirely wrong).
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Bank of china is a surprise as they are not widely regarded to be a fan of crypto currencies. I would expect a filipino bank to jump in as someone there is already selling 3 properties for crypto
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
This is bad news for ICO projects like Republia, MPG, and etc. Seems like the real estate/property will face a tough challenge from major players. How they react to this news will be a major factor in their success, but I really doubt those ICO projects will survive. They've run more than 2 round of bounty, 6 months each. Seems like they don't have enough money to market themselves properly.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Interestingly, it is worthy to note that New World Development will be joining Hong Kong’s ASTRI; Applied Science and Technology Research Institute to debut a blockchain platform.

This platform is basically for individuals who want to purchase homes. Excitingly, Bank of China is the service’s first bank participant. This news was broadcasted by diverse local news outlets.

This new platform will be implemented first by the Bank of China. Meanwhile, this collaboration is wonderful news for Blockchain enthusiasts. Developed blockchain technology enables the platform to provide an all in one backing service to purchasers.

Read more : https://paperblockchain.com/blockchain-for-property-buyers-created/
Jump to: