Author

Topic: [2019-03-08]Enjin coin Crypto Rises About 70% on Samsung Partnership Confirmatio (Read 114 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
I wonder is abbc is going to be in there as well as someone is pumping that shitcoin to the max, as if someone knows a secretive collaboration. Good god enj hodlers, well done
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Yes, i was quite surprised to see ENJ suddenly pumped and I was looking for news and I found out that it was because of the Samsung crypto wallet which will include ENJ as well. Well, it's good news for holders as this coin was really pumped because of this but for sure, speculators will have a field day making money of it so for those who have jump in prior to the pump then enjoy your profits but don't be greedy at the same time. Remember that we're still in the bear market and everyone is looking to make profits so just enjoy the ride and exit on time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

Samsung is getting aggressive into crypto after they release that S10 which has a default BTC wallet. You just can't see which coin in the future that is going to be adopted faster. Who would have though enjib will be used by Samsung. After this day, its price may start dipping though, yep sad to say you those who hold some must dump now.  Grin
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
The prominent gaming Cryptocurrency that is simply known as Enjin Coin (ENJ) has surged upwards. According to the news reported in the early hours of today, the coin went up about seventy percent.

Also, it has gotten a partnership with Samsung; a highly famous South Korean’s technology giant. Enjin is a company based in Singapore and the brains behind ENJ; Enjin’s coin.

Basically, immediately diverse media outlets published and confirmed this partnership between Enjin and s10; Samsung’s flagship smartphone, it sparked the interest of lots of investors in Korea, and they jumped on the wagon.

Meanwhile, CoinDesk reached out to Enjin for comments about the news making the round. The company was glad to confirm its partnership with Samsung electronics but refused to give more details about this partnership.

Read more : https://paperblockchain.com/enjin-coin-crypto-rises-about-70-on-samsung-partnership-confirmation/
Jump to: