Author

Topic: [2019-06-04] Bitcoin Dips Below $8K (Read 126 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
June 04, 2019, 03:38:38 AM
My guess is that this may be a price correction after a sharp increase, it will draw more attention and there will be another cash flow to make it rise again, believe me. .
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
June 03, 2019, 09:30:43 PM

Bitcoin has once again fallen beneath $8,000 amid a sharp sell-off that saw prices drop to as low as $7,778 according to Coindesk data.

At 23:00 UTC late Monday evening, the world’s largest cryptocurrency by market cap began to fall sharply, enduring over a $700 loss in value on the back of strong volume. For several days now BTC has failed to rise above and firmly closeout $8,800 leading to a retest of prior supports as it struggled to pick up a bid.

Down 8.17 percent, bitcoin is struggling find a footing just beneath the $8,000 psychological price tag as the intensity in the pullback continues on high volatility.

Further Read: https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-below-8000-price-sheds-700-in-two-hours

The predicted dip is now happening with bitcoin. Whether the pullback will stop at this level right now or will it continue...that we will see in the coming days. I am taking this as an opportunity to sell some of my alts to get converted to bitcoin. People who are just waiting on the sideline should take an action now.
Jump to: