Author

Topic: [2019-10-31] You Can Now Trade Binance Bitcoin Futures On Android App (Read 163 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
-Release in the Chinese market.
-Allowing US customers to use debit and credit cards to purchase certain crypto-currencies, even if there are huge fees.

And now this? All within the span of 2 weeks or so? I don't think I've ever seen this much news from Binance back when IEOs where getting big and Binance stepped into the market.

It's a small update, I doubt anyone is going to be trading Binance futures now since this update was made, more of an update to accessibility and just making things easier for customers, good job.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
They don't want to be left behind by other potential competitors and that's why they never stop innovating. Like the admiration of others for Binance and on how they've handled their past issues.

This act of theirs is very commendable and I think they will have another surprise to their users soon.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Binance is definitely pushing their game to the limit recently. All these products and features, hopefully they test and secure them rigorously as they're "playing" with users' precious crypto funds. Well.. if I think better they have from where to finance all these innovations and product line extensions. Though we've just seen the recent rookie mistake performed by Bitmex which have their bags full of BTC and who knows how much other altcoins.. The main point is that we shouldn't trust platforms just because they're popular and old. As long as they are not regulated we are exposed to various risks.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
Moreover, Binance announced that it would also make futures trading on iOS available too in the near future.

https://bitcoinist.com/you-can-now-trade-binance-bitcoin-futures-on-android-app/

Oh wow this a pretty great news that's the prove binance team is continue to find a lot of possible development for the trading accessibly for the convinient of the traders and their users. Good luck for this good news.

Despite of banning the US customers they did try to update their trading app platform to iOS soon. This app will be useful to most day traders out there specially with their new update the binance future. If you are a recent user of this app you would probably know it since they updated it on the playstore.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Moreover, Binance announced that it would also make futures trading on iOS available too in the near future.

https://bitcoinist.com/you-can-now-trade-binance-bitcoin-futures-on-android-app/

Oh wow this a pretty great news that's the prove binance team is continue to find a lot of possible development for the trading accessibly for the convinient of the traders and their users. Good luck for this good news.

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353

This is another good step for Binance. Binance continues to develop and stayed true to what CZ is calling as BUIDL. Traders of Bitcoin futures could continue to monitor and even create orders even if mobile. Mobility is really a difficulty for many traders. It plucks them away from their desks and computers.
Does anyone trade futures on binance at the moment? Is it better than Bitmex? Are options available on binance too? There are options available on Bitmex but there aren't called put and call options but "Up" and "Down" options, I don't know why... Moreover there are only 2 contracts available : one call(up) with a strike price, one put(down) with another.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I really think that Binance is one of the best exchanges, because often they are the first to add some new feature.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

This is another good step for Binance. Binance continues to develop and stayed true to what CZ is calling as BUIDL. Traders of Bitcoin futures could continue to monitor and even create orders even if mobile. Mobility is really a difficulty for many traders. It plucks them away from their desks and computers.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

Of all the existing cryptocurrency exchanges we have around, Binance is on top of my list as the most admired one. I know that this may not really be the best in terms of features and there was a big question on its security fence due to the big hack it got embroiled into but as far as being the most innovative I think Binance is the big winner in this department. One of the many things I appreciate with Binance is their connection with the market which many exchanges seem to be aloof with. People behind Binance can speak the language and can easily feel the needs of their targeted audience. This availability of futures trading in Android app can open more market for Binance.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10

Jump to: