Author

Topic: 2019 - The year of TPS (Read 136 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 04:02:27 PM
Do Sparkster and Harmony have a proven 10m tps? I would be incredibly surprised if so.

I think EOS is going to do very well in terms of TPS as they have some really bright minds and some really big bank accounts to make it happen.
Everyone just needs to figure out multi chain / sharding for TPS to take off.

Hashgraph looks interesting but it isn't blockchain. Nano looks cool too but also isn't blockchain.

High Performance Blockchain will be really big in the next 6 - 12 months I think as they can boost other chains TPS with specific hardware
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 27, 2018, 03:53:21 PM
Hi,

Maybe you not knowing TPS. It is Transaction per second.
This year it is going to be a race about the TPS. Who have the best tech and marketing.

I like the project Hashgraph.
also:
Radix: allready testing a lot of transactions
Harmony: 10M transactions/second
Sparkster: 10 Million TPS
Pchain

Which one do you like or which one going to win this battle?

It is a good thing to see that alot of projects are tryign to solve the major problem in the space which is the transactions speed but now it is too early to make a call, speed comes with its own challenges and need some trade off, a project that can alance this two and provide a real spead and security of the network would win the race
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138
May 27, 2018, 03:30:52 PM
Hi,

This year it is going to be a race about the TPS. Who have the best tech and marketing.

also:
Pchain

Those projects mentioned above are good candidates but people would really have different choices according into their own preference but talking generally i do love to see these upgrades where those coins can able to transaction millions in a seconds which is a good feature which is capable for it to be adopted when it comes to payment system but still i doubt these projects wont be easily recognize if Bitcoin would be still on the top chain.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
May 27, 2018, 03:28:43 PM
Hi,

also:
Pchain

Jump to: