Author

Topic: [2020-10-20] The BTC rate has come close to $12,000 (Read 101 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
And just like that, we've gone past $12,000 already. That was quick! This is now the unfolding of the bullish Bitcoin outlook. Bitcoin dominance has also climbed past 60%.

All in all, this might be suggesting of a bullish Bitcoin market in the last few remaining months of 2020. I guess there's much to gain for Bitcoin from the economic downturn of all countries in the past several months of 2020. We'll see whether this increase will be sustained in the next days and weeks.

We have able to touch 13k but as anticipated the price had bounced back and didnt able to break that 13k resistance barrier but lets see if this current rally will test it out and able to break it out.

Currently we are playing around 12800 level and the price is somewhat stabilizing this area.Hopefully this would be the new level where prices should really play on and if it does sustain then reaching $15000 for this
year wont really be that hard.

Yeah it was quick and when i do check out preev and see that the price had already broke 12k resistance then i do immediately try to search up on whats the reason or sentiment happened
which its commonly a town talk about that Paypal crypto integration.

Bitcoin had made some surprise once again.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
And just like that, we've gone past $12,000 already. That was quick!

Indeed, impressively quick. Let's see if it'll hold (or go higher!)

This is now the unfolding of the bullish Bitcoin outlook. Bitcoin dominance has also climbed past 60%.

Yep, some altcoins had quite a drop vs Bitcoin. But we can't have everything. That's why everybody tells to have at least 50% BTC in the portfolio.

All in all, this might be suggesting of a bullish Bitcoin market in the last few remaining months of 2020. I guess there's much to gain for Bitcoin from the economic downturn of all countries in the past several months of 2020. We'll see whether this increase will be sustained in the next days and weeks.

We are waiting for a break out since halving. The pressure grows. At some point it'll happen. Is this "the sign"? I can't tell. We have to wait and see. We always have.

I got used to not hope too much lately. That's also why I wrote previously to lower the expectations. Lately this suits me well, when I am wrong, I am happier  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
And just like that, we've gone past $12,000 already. That was quick! This is now the unfolding of the bullish Bitcoin outlook. Bitcoin dominance has also climbed past 60%.

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
The actual "round" number it seems to struggle with is not 12k USD, instead it's 10k EUR imho.
Of course, 12k USD is the close next stop.
legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
The BTC rate has come close to $12,000

On October 20, the bitcoin price rose to $11,930, which became the highest value since the beginning of September.

In 24 hours, the first cryptocurrency went up by 2.8%, and in two weeks it added more than 11% in price. The bitcoin dominance index in the cryptocurrency market rose to 59%. Earlier, the BTC hashrate once again updated its historical maximum.

In addition, the trading volume of the first cryptocurrency jumped sharply in relation to altcoins - to a three-year peak. At the same time, the altcoin market capitalization decreased by 4.8% over the week.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-trading-dominance-hits-2017-levels-not-seen-since-20-000-btc

Read more news in our Medium channel: https://medium.com/@BestChange
Jump to: