Author

Topic: 2020202020020202020020202020202020202020202020 (Read 787 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
These scammer users should improve their technique or maybe better they should stop to try scam here in the community. We are not stupid and they aren't intelligent, I suggest to the OP.... find a real job, it would be better for you and I am sure that you will enjoy your salary.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Scam / Scammer Hunter
i dont charge back lol

You better be careful. If I was you and wanting to sell btc via paypal, only use a trusted member of the forum. A escrow won't be able to save you if they do a chargeback. Even if its friends and family they can do a chargeback. Take my advice and head my warning.

^This exactly. And the fact you're not willing to put coins into escrow or go 1st raises flags as to whom is trying to scam.

There's no need for anyone to get scammed on this forum - there's plenty of trusted buyers and trusted escrows - no one to blame but yourself if you dont follow simple precautions.

already set a precaution notice on my post. Wink his story does not seem right. way too much questions to be raised
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000
i dont charge back lol

You better be careful. If I was you and wanting to sell btc via paypal, only use a trusted member of the forum. A escrow won't be able to save you if they do a chargeback. Even if its friends and family they can do a chargeback. Take my advice and head my warning.

^This exactly. And the fact you're not willing to put coins into escrow or go 1st raises flags as to whom is trying to scam.

There's no need for anyone to get scammed on this forum - there's plenty of trusted buyers and trusted escrows - no one to blame but yourself if you dont follow simple precautions.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
hello how are you doing . i buy bitcoins and exchange for pm , paypal,paysafe etc let me know if you have some . my email is [email protected]
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I'm negotiating with the guy to sell me a BTC- will update if transaction is legit

Update: Scammer for sure. Tried to convince me to make a 'friends and family' payment for a BTC, no escrow, told me he only had 1 btc left as he was scammed out of two today but couldn't provide blockchain for the 2 supposed scams......and is offering 2 coins to another member I'm PMing with.

Nice try kid!
indeed, he offers me 2 coins and tells me im the first to reply after he messaged with bob. be carefull with this guy and never send your funds first to him
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
i dont charge back lol

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
I'm negotiating with the guy to sell me a BTC- will update if transaction is legit

I just read the feedback you left in his profile. I was sure about that, all the red flags. Stay away from OP.
Activity: 373

Update: Scammer for sure. Tried to convince me to make a 'friends and family' payment for a BTC, no escrow, told me he only had 1 btc left as he was scammed out of two today but couldn't provide blockchain for the 2 supposed scams......and is offering 2 coins to another member I'm PMing with.

Nice try kid!
Activity: 373
Activity: 448
Due to being scammed im not sending first.

Uhh, so what about chargebacks? What does it matter if they send first?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Scam / Scammer Hunter
this does not look right.
Activity: 476
yeah, paypal's chargeback will hit you fast. just, don't do that.
legendary
Activity: 910
What do you mean? You sell BTC to me and i can pay you with my paypal?

Am i understanding this right? If yes, then i think you are playing with fire, you can easily get scamed by scamers.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Are you willing to send your coins to escrow?

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Jump to: