Author

Topic: [2021-02-24] T-Online.de: Bitcoin is at the beginning of a long journey (Read 45 times)

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
I d say so, it is still in the phase of basic (financial & tech) definitions

What is really legally compliant

what not

Start with the diff impl: What eneables crime, what counters it

hmm
Activity: 1204
Merit: 49
Binance #Smart World Global Token

As a store of value, it is just starting to be taken serious notice by many institutional investors and this in fact the big push for the current bullish state and the recent correction will soon be forgotten. As a currency or money, Bitcoin has yet to make a good impact with the global business. Hope that can be coming soon like Bitcoin being utilized by big merchants of one country to another to transact business...this scenario can be making a big difference in the adoption side though can also be a big threat to the dominance of the USA dollar if this can happen.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
Visited the article but can't be translated because it asks for some confirmation that I don't want to go through because I don't understand what it is says. But to say this quote;

Current main article on T-Online.de, website of Germanys biggest ISP: "Bitcoin is at the beginning of a long journey around the world".

It is true that bitcoin is just getting started. With FOMO and massive adoption from several financial companies and institutions, that indicates that there's a long way to go. Not mentioning the possible countries that may give a go signal for its citizens to trade and be allowed to be involved with anything that's related to it.
Activity: 47
Merit: 17
Current main article on T-Online.de, website of Germanys biggest ISP: "Bitcoin is at the beginning of a long journey around the world".

https://www.t-online.de/finanzen/geld-vorsorge/geldanlage/id_89529710/krypto-professor-erklaert-bitcoin-faellt-nie-wieder-unter-20-000-dollar-.html

The article contains many positive statements by crypto professor Philipp Sandner. Most important statements: Bitcoin is not a bubble, will probably never fall below 20,000 USD again, comparable to newly discovered precious metals, whose significance and areas of application only became clear to people over time.

Jump to: