Author

Topic: [2021-06-13] More US finance giants tiptoe into crypto assets (Read 68 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
They're dipping in because they know that it's the right time to buy those bitcoin because they know that something is going to happen. I don't think that it's going to be a good news for long because pretty sure that these financial institutions are going to be an a friend and an enemy of the market depending on how the market behaves.
Activity: 840
Merit: 23
My own personal advice to people: Stay away from it," JPMorgan Chase Chief Executive Jamie Dimon said recently, before adding, "That does not mean the clients don't want it."
[/quote ]
Asking people to stay away from cryto is like asing people to stay away from technology. Yes investing in cryto can be a bit risky but in real sense there is actually nothing done under the sun that doesn't involve risk and as such I would rather ask people to invest with caution and avoid risking more than the can afford to loose. Yes the value of bitcoin depends strongly on how much the next investor is willing to pay, it doesn't stop more investors from trooping in thereby cause more volatility

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
but not really

risks are too high

https://fortune.com/2021/06/10/basel-bitcoin-crypto-capital-requirements-risk-category/

End-to-End Encryption , AML, ESG, trading regulations ... incoming

Taproot & Schnorr makes it Monero ...

and even copyrights are not with btc ...
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
NEW YORK: Investing in bitcoin and other digital currencies remains a risky game where the rules could change significantly, but the payoff could be big.

In response to this dilemma, several leading US financial heavyweights are staying on the sidelines, while an increasing number are proceeding cautiously into the growing world of crypto assets.

"My own personal advice to people: Stay away from it," JPMorgan Chase Chief Executive Jamie Dimon said recently, before adding, "That does not mean the clients don't want it."

JPMorgan, the biggest US bank by assets, is currently assessing how it can help clients transact in cryptocurrency, Dimon said last month at the bank's annual meeting.

Read more https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/cryptocurrency/more-us-finance-giants-tiptoe-into-crypto-assets/articleshow/83478229.cms?from=mdr
Jump to: