Author

Topic: [2021-06-17]NASCAR Driver Landon Cassill to Receive His Salary in Bitcoin (Read 59 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Nascar driver Landon Cassill will be fully paid in cryptocurrencies
~Snipped~
but I’m probably one that’s been in it for long enough that’s I’m pretty comfortable with how it works."
That explains his bold move, but does anybody know if he was forced to receive his salary in various cryptocurrencies or he specifically opted for such a salary?
It hard to know if he was forced to receive the payment in cryptocurrency but according to his tweet link you provided which he said, he "started mining Bitcoin in his basement now" it mean he's not just a mere Bitcoin holder but he's a genuine crypto enthusiast
Activity: 882
Merit: 63
Only a matter of time before blue collar and white collar jobs will be asking to have their salaries paid in bitcoin but the problem that we are going to face in that situation would probably be the volatility and network congestions.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Nascar driver Landon Cassill will be fully paid in cryptocurrencies
~Snipped~
but I’m probably one that’s been in it for long enough that’s I’m pretty comfortable with how it works."
That explains his bold move, but does anybody know if he was forced to receive his salary in various cryptocurrencies or he specifically opted for such a salary?

The 31-year-old driver says that he may “carve out” some of his crypto to pay bills but plans to hold the rest.
Although he mentioned being a hodler, I still enjoyed reading the first part where he mentioned using it as a normal currency Smiley

An interesting tweet from him:

Started mining Bitcoin in my basement now we’re here
After a long time of people giving a negative idea about Bitcoin this is what it really showed for not doing anything to them. Bitcoin just proved that no matter what they say people will come to it eventually especially those who thinks it's a scam without fully understanding how it works.

I'm sure a lot of celebrities are into it but you don't heard about them either since that's how the news works for them. But it's enough already that we know Bitcoin is indeed showing itself a good feedback to almost all people in the world but of course, except with those countries who banned dealing with crypto currency/Bitcoin.
Footing my understanding about the issue, most people that said Bitcoin is a scam are the people that missed the early adoption/buying the dip and the perfect weapon they are using now is to manipulate the market by creating some FUD which will make people panic sell so they could enter the market.
If you notice whenever there's some big dump in the price of the market, we will later hear the news that institutional organizations bought some million dollar worth of BTC, they are playing us, that's what some politicians did when they are in office and later say something good about Bitcoin after the left the office.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
After a long time of people giving a negative idea about Bitcoin this is what it really showed for not doing anything to them. Bitcoin just proved that no matter what they say people will come to it eventually especially those who thinks it's a scam without fully understanding how it works.

I'm sure a lot of celebrities are into it but you don't heard about them either since that's how the news works for them. But it's enough already that we know Bitcoin is indeed showing itself a good feedback to almost all people in the world but of course, except with those countries who banned dealing with crypto currency/Bitcoin.
Crypto is permeating the auto race industry, with Landon Cassill dumping cold hard cash for Bitcoin and Litecoin

Nascar driver Landon Cassill will be fully paid in cryptocurrencies after inking a sponsorship deal with crypto investing app Voyager, a first for the iconic auto racing company. Although, Cassill has been dabbling in crypto for several years, which is why the trailblazing move is "comfortable" for him: The 31-year-old driver says that he may “carve out” some of his crypto to pay bills but plans to hold the rest.

He also said "There’s a handful of drivers that are into crypto, but I’m probably one that’s been in it for long enough that’s I’m pretty comfortable with how it works."

which mean there's a lot celebrities more than we could imagine that are into crypto.

Source
Jump to: