Author

Topic: 2021-07-21 Forbes - Bitcoin: Where do We Stand In Summer 2021? (Read 23 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The real problem isn't that they take your words, they do take it but they are too greedy to really apply it. If you think about it, you could probably have made it like they do their own research before getting into bitcoin if they want to and you won't waste your breathe telling them the wonders of bitcoin. I don't know how we are going to do it this summer but I am hopeful that it's going to be big, although I gotta ask, what is the month of summer that they are talking about because in my country, summer has ended about a month ago.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
Technically speaking, Bitcoin is a decentralized computer network. But this one has a special twist: Fearing inflation and currency devaluation, the first companies have exchanged parts of their account balances for Bitcoin. In El Salvador, Bitcoin has now become the second official state currency alongside the US dollar.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/philippsandner/2021/07/21/bitcoin-where-do-we-stand-in-summer-2021/

Interesting read, the author clearly supports Bitcoin as a revolutionary breakthrough especially when he admits that
It's worth taking Bitcoin increasingly seriously.
That is what I have been constantly telling everyone I know about Bitcoin. Please, do not take my words, DYOR but please TAKE bitcoin seriously. A few of those who listened to me became bitcoin advocates or experts and I am very happy about that.
Anyway, the article is good recap of what has been 2021 so far with some key takeaways.
Jump to: