Author

Topic: [2021-09-17] Paypal UK allows purchase of BTC, ETH, LTC (and bch). (Read 46 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1249
I hope they roll it out for the rest of the world as well. This is a welcome news and should help in further mass adoption of Crypto.

Not a big fan of Paypal or their parent company eBay, they have a serious issue with their system as far as cancellation and chargebacks are concerned - but with crypto payments they will surely forget the chargebacks!

Paypal doesnt have a parent company anymore and EBAY wasnt that. EBAY used to be
the parent but Paypal is now independent.

Paypal and crypto is a good thing, and I would also like to see EBAY follow to provide
the ability for buyers and sellers to transact in crypto.

I use Paypal and EBAY a lot for buying and selling and would like the option to transact
in crypto Bitcoin.

Its only a matter of time before further rollouts are announced by PP
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
GuestCrew
I hope they roll it out for the rest of the world as well. This is a welcome news and should help in further mass adoption of Crypto.

Not a big fan of Paypal or their parent company eBay, they have a serious issue with their system as far as cancellation and chargebacks are concerned - but with crypto payments they will surely forget the chargebacks!
Activity: 47
Merit: 17

We are delighted to share that all eligible customers in the UK can now buy, hold and sell #Cryptocurrencies #Bitcoin, #Ethereum, #BitcoinCash & #Litecoin from their PayPal account. Look out for it in the PayPal app.
8:09 vorm. · 17. Sep. 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/PayPalUK/status/1438746959364308995
Jump to: