Author

Topic: 🏈🏈2021 Bitcointalk NFL Fantasy Football League -Yr 3🏈🏈 (Read 196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
Draft day is tomorrow !!
legendary
PLEASE NOTE: I have changed the draft date/time to accommodate some of our members.  The new draft date/time will be : Thursday September 2nd at 7PM Eastern Standard Time ( New York Time)
Activity: 787
Merit: 501
Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend
I’m in Smiley will pay by this weekend
Activity: 1736
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
In In In

Someone gotta teach me how to do the drafting..🤔🤔🤪🤪🤪😎😎😎
Activity: 1028
Merit: 658
friendsofsatoshi.com
legendary
Welcome to the 2021 NFL Season & Fantasy Football Bitcointalk League- Year 3

Opening Day is Thursday September 9th when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will be facing off against the Dallas Cowboys, so needless to say.. we are getting close!  The league is currently full, but there is a possibility of one spot opening up so if anyone is interested please let me know below.  I have tentatively set a few things here such as buy-in cost and draft date/time.  If anyone has an issue with either, or a suggestion about changing anything with the league in general, please let me know your thoughts below.  

League Rules

Fantasy Format: Yahoo

MUST BE PRESENT FOR DRAFT- NO AUTO-DRAFTING. - Auto-dafting will result in a forfeit of season.  I am also currently working on a "punishment" for not setting your lineup, something like you will owe the pot $25, for example.  I will allow a one time pass, but any subsequent times will result in a fine. NOTE: It is understandable in certain circumstances however. For example, if you have a player who was ruled out last second and you didn't have time to make the changes.  You should still be checking your lineup every Sunday morning for the first set of games and second set of games to avoid things like this, but it is understandable if it happens once or twice.

Buy In: .0025 BTC

Pay Outs: 1st Place - .02BTC   2nd Place- .0085BTC  3rd Place- .0025BTC

( Payment Address - Do Not Pay To Any Other Address- I Will Not Ask For Payment Via DM/ Watch Out For Scammers Asking To Send Payment )

Draft Date/Time: Thursday September 2nd- 9PM Eastern Standard Time ( New York time )

Sign Up : https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/996214/invitation?key=b582ca3f6374366b&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=a5c4687a39cab14f  ( Most of you should have already received an email that the league has be re-activated, so this link would not be necessary ).  

Confirmed Participants
1) ChiBitCTy -paid
2) Anonymousminer -paid
3) morvillz7z - paid
4) Tothemoonsands -
5) Agrawas - paid
6) phishead - paid
7) SatsLife- paid
8 ) Spokanistan51 - paid
9) Hhampuz - paid
10) TheNovemberMan - paid
11) Wheelz1200 -