Author

Topic: . (Read 247 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
June 08, 2021, 10:32:51 AM
I guess that isn't news about Yobit at all, what news for them is why people are still trusting that site considering they are involve in frauds and other malicious things. I guess those people aren't researching enough with this exchange. I don't know if this is true but I'm not that skeptical if you say it's Yobit.

Not everyone knows the indications of fraud.
After all, the OP has implied "Yobit officer woke up" which probably means the victims had deposited their doge before it was pumped the first time. Neither the coin owner nor the Yobit support, neither of them will waste time taking care for a worthless coin.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
June 07, 2021, 11:08:31 AM
I don't know you post this in the reputation sub since Yobit doesn't have any reputation left so far. You better gather evidence and put them all together in scam accusations sub and spread this in social media and sites doing reviews to be more effective.
I still can't figure why people are using this service and why it is so famous especially between newbies..

Same situation posted in the Yobit, hall of shame, megathread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57133164
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
June 06, 2021, 01:00:34 PM
...seems to me that ten posts here with clear indications of fraud are completely ignored when they promise 1 million of theirs useless shitcoin.

You know, greed can be a powerful motive. Some people will ignore all warnings and listen only to temptation's siren song.

they always come up with a new way how to filch money from people. Today receive an email from Yobit, they have "Yobit Virtual Mining", it's just their new version of fraud. Where people need to buy virtual mining power with a very attractive payments rate.
they don't even hide what they will do with the money. It's supporting trading of their useless token

- When buying a miner, 90%-85% of btc funds goes to buy support for the Minex2 (Virtual Mining Token) in Minex2/BTC trade pair
- 10% of the cost of the miner goes to the buyback of the Yo token (in the Yo/BTC pair)
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1353
June 06, 2021, 12:18:17 PM
...seems to me that ten posts here with clear indications of fraud are completely ignored when they promise 1 million of theirs useless shitcoin.

You know, greed can be a powerful motive. Some people will ignore all warnings and listen only to temptation's siren song.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
June 05, 2021, 04:06:07 PM
They went from being a legit exchange with awful customer service to an outright scammy crypto exchange over the course of 5-6 years or so.  It's a shame that there are so many people still use them.

They started as legit?
Eh.. I always thought they were pretty sketchy from their start tbh..

Wasn’t the big deal at the beginning that nobody even knew who was running/owning the exchange and where it was even owned and ran from?
It’s been a while..
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
June 04, 2021, 04:59:59 PM
What is bad with exchanges is that they spend your coins (when such pump happen) Angry Angry

And unfortunately the problem was never 2fa or password, the problem is that his funds has been spent already by those mother fuckers

But yobit is different, yobit dont let user put 2fa. Dan puts it by himself.
Sorry about the wrong link. I was trying to make a link to the OP of the thread. He was also describing the exact "2FA problem" that happened to hinm on yobit when he tried to access his 2 Million Doge coins

To make it easier to follow, he's what he daid

I have an account at yobit in 2017, in 2018 I once made a DOGE deposit there, more than 2 million doge from Indodax Exchanger.

This is proof of my deposit there
txid: 31228a13f5775154f003ce2aa8918001188e009ab8c802858b7608f7fc33ae7b

At Yobit Exchange there was an investbox offer that made me interested in making a deposit there, after my deposit entered my DOGE into their investbox, at that time I was doing a periodic login there, everything was fine, after that I never logged in again.

in 2021 i remember that on yobit i have an account , when i try to open it they reject my 2fa authenticator , the system refuses with the reason my 2fa is wrong.

I asked them about this, I want to try resetting 2fa, their reason is that this facility is no longer available, resetting 2fa can't be done, I've never reset 2fa so far and I'm restricted to login.

I've had many conversations through tickets only given the same answer without a solution.

Reset 2fa is limited, login using 2fa is rejected, does this include fraud from Yobit Exchanger.

In this discussion is a proof of Yobit Exchanger SCAM or not.

My 2fa status is active and I never change it.

If it's true that Yobit Exchanger is not a SCAM exchange, please prove it to me, open my account, don't freeze my account.

Below is my account name
Nickname : HL12301

I have contacted Yobit Support many times, but their service is very slow.

If you are proven innocent, open my account, if you don't do that it is proven that you have committed fraud against users' accounts.

this is where all will be answered, I am really waiting for your answer YOBIT EXCHANGER.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
June 04, 2021, 04:40:36 PM
I spent 2m Doge on the online Vice City Multiplayer server back in 2015, Never thought doge will hit this amount per value.
I'm in the same boat and was just talking about how much USD value I would have right now had I kept all the doge I once had when it was worth a fraction of a cent.  It really is unbelievable and I too never thought it would get as high as it has recently.  Oh well.  I try not to think about it too much.

As far as what OP is talking about, that kind of behavior from Yobit doesn't surprise me whatsoever.  They went from being a legit exchange with awful customer service to an outright scammy crypto exchange over the course of 5-6 years or so.  It's a shame that there are so many people still use them.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
June 04, 2021, 04:11:45 PM
It's crazy When I think about dogecoin,

I spent 2m Doge on the online Vice City Multiplayer server back in 2015, Never thought doge will hit this amount per value. It's still crazy when i think about it, And yes the server I used to play on is dead so I can't withdraw any amount back. :/

The reason we decided to go crypto is that we wanted to take control of our own funds rather than keep it with third party centralized institutions like banks. Buying crypto or Doge and then keeping it with a centralized exchange or third party service whose private keys you have no access to defeats the purpose of you using cryptocurrencies in the first place.

The warning about "Not your keys. Not your coins" is almost as old as Bitcoin itself. I still Wonder why people still ignore the most important warning.

I saw another person complaining about the 2FA issue too recently. It looks like it was an organised robbery - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57152437

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
June 04, 2021, 07:05:30 AM
I guess that isn't news about Yobit at all, what news for them is why people are still trusting that site considering they are involve in frauds and other malicious things. I guess those people aren't researching enough with this exchange. I don't know if this is true but I'm not that skeptical if you say it's Yobit.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
June 04, 2021, 07:01:42 AM
After messaging 10+ person got scammed by Yobit
We know that yobits often do things like that, it's not just today that they commit fraud, they haven't changed since the beginning, maybe it's their tradition of greed.

You know in this forum 'scams' are not moderated, for that only people think its best for themselves, but people keep falling into the same hole, can't do much to yobit other than warn people on their profile, about fraud, i hope if your story is true what yobit did, the hope that others can learn from your story, does not guarantee that the number of victims will not increase.

if we were to create a list of most scam accusations against some service on the BItcointalk, probably Yobit would be champions. Somehow they always find or devise a new method to take money from people. when I think the same things happen again related to Yobit, I wonder if anyone even reads what we write here.
t seems to me that ten posts here with clear indications of fraud are completely ignored when they promise 1 million of theirs useless shitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1742
June 04, 2021, 05:51:10 AM
After messaging 10+ person got scammed by Yobit
We know that yobits often do things like that, it's not just today that they commit fraud, they haven't changed since the beginning, maybe it's their tradition of greed.

You know in this forum 'scams' are not moderated, for that only people think its best for themselves, but people keep falling into the same hole, can't do much to yobit other than warn people on their profile, about fraud, i hope if your story is true what yobit did, the hope that others can learn from your story, does not guarantee that the number of victims will not increase.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss
June 04, 2021, 04:41:59 AM
It's crazy When I think about dogecoin,

I spent 2m Doge on the online Vice City Multiplayer server back in 2015, Never thought doge will hit this amount per value. It's still crazy when i think about it, And yes the server I used to play on is dead so I can't withdraw any amount back. :/
Activity: 49
Merit: 25
June 03, 2021, 11:08:16 AM
Jump to: