Author

Topic: 2022-2023 economy (Read 66 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
April 14, 2022, 09:49:09 AM
That's probably the dumbest post I've encountered lately. So let me get this straight. You recommend getting USDT over every other physical asset? (like real estate, gold, art, land etc)

USDT can literally evaporate overnight and nobody will be responsible for the destruction it will cause. It is that risky and dumb to hold USDT. USDT is not an official currency of any country. It is just a private token and not 1:1 backed by USD. (or any other assets) It is a total scam. Too bad you are advising people to buy into that scam.

yes you are right, these stablecoins are not really backed by USD. they can make any usdt, and only a fool would think holding it for long. the safest investment to deal with inflation for me is only GOLD. bitcoin and crypto are still not really tested, because they are too volatile. gold is by far the way out of inflation, the safest of value storage assets, and quite stable.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2417
April 14, 2022, 09:32:25 AM
That's probably the dumbest post I've encountered lately. So let me get this straight. You recommend getting USDT over every other physical asset? (like real estate, gold, art, land etc)

USDT can literally evaporate overnight and nobody will be responsible for the destruction it will cause. It is that risky and dumb to hold USDT. USDT is not an official currency of any country. It is just a private token and not 1:1 backed by USD. (or any other assets) It is a total scam. Too bad you are advising people to buy into that scam.

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
April 14, 2022, 09:28:45 AM
Off course its not smart to do any deals or business related to goverment or any sovering instutions also banks are risky even to hold money.
Really? How did successful business people make transactions before the bitcoin era?
Then you forgot your own opinion a few seconds later, and wrote:
Best way to store your wealth are crypto exvhangers becpuse as kraken ceo said exchangers will be our new banking anyways

Kraken is controlled by regulation. Don't think that way can keep you away from the government

It dont matter always first is gray area and wild west before the full regulations.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
April 14, 2022, 09:23:54 AM
Off course its not smart to do any deals or business related to goverment or any sovering instutions also banks are risky even to hold money.
Really? How did successful business people make transactions before the bitcoin era?
Then you forgot your own opinion a few seconds later, and wrote:
Best way to store your wealth are crypto exvhangers becpuse as kraken ceo said exchangers will be our new banking anyways

Kraken is controlled by regulation. Don't think that way can keep you away from the government
April 14, 2022, 09:17:32 AM
Sounds like you are out to promote usdt even though you know many people don't trust them because of their lack of transparency, we don't denial the fact tether is the 3rd  biggest crypto by market cap and is also accepted in virtually all the dex and cex in the space, but that does not erase the fact they have lied about being fully backed by U.S dollar.
If i where you i would be very cautious to use usdt as a safe heaven because you never know. if you don't intend to hold btc because of market volatility you can as well consider Gemini dollar (GUSD) fully backed with the U.S dollar.

Sure you been told dont trust becouse big guus want to own this you will be said later now you can buy when its not so good deal for uou anymore.
When big giys or goverment say its bad it means its super good.
Why else the bla c k rock invest on usdt ?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 14, 2022, 07:53:03 AM
Sounds like you are out to promote usdt even though you know many people don't trust them because of their lack of transparency, we don't denial the fact tether is the 3rd  biggest crypto by market cap and is also accepted in virtually all the dex and cex in the space, but that does not erase the fact they have lied about being fully backed by U.S dollar.
If i where you i would be very cautious to use usdt as a safe heaven because you never know. if you don't intend to hold btc because of market volatility you can as well consider Gemini dollar (GUSD) fully backed with the U.S dollar.
April 14, 2022, 04:19:03 AM
We go through most important moment we go to the new system based on btc all over the world.
This is important moment as the war situation might affecting us with all possible ways.
What is not smart to do in year 2022-2023
Off course not smart to buy anything with lease and off course no time for mortgages. Situation can be changing due the political reasons and regards war situation.

What are the best ways ?
Off course btc, gold,usdt golden trio always.
But not physical gold but gold crypto currency

Times like this your only safe heaven and protected place will be crypto but not volatile coins but USDT stablecoins in case some coin prices fall you just buy with usdt.

Many people dont want to learn and understood but those who got their crypto will survive and those who got no crypto will lose most of their wealth.

New world will belong to those who dealing with crypto holding crypto becouse it will be only assset class protected from the uncertatainities of goverment and political situation we will see the currencies collapse overnight wr will see the banks closing overnight we will see a lot mess but you cant take crypto away you cant destroy crypto its digital.

I will not invest in real things in this year nothing becpuse when times get tough prices will fall and i dont get even 25% back of my investment i buy house now in most places in the world.

But im sure if i hold stable coins i can sleep well and i can move my wealth anywhere fast if i need.

2022-2023 is not time to deal with real things everything physical can be taken or destroyed.
Only way is USDT  but most people dont even know how to get usdt so too bad for them.
Jump to: