Author

Topic: 2023 presidential elections (Read 21 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 12
February 22, 2023, 09:46:22 AM
My brother and sister please, it's your civic right to vote, and let you vote counts,do not say it is not my concern whoever the chooses to be their president, please it is your concern ooh, because if the country is good it is good for all of us and if the country is bad it affects everyone especially the poor mases, please we have suffered alot in this country and if really you have suffered too then this is the opportunity for you to come out and say to them to hell with your money, to hell with your vote buying,to hell with your fake promises, and vote for the candidate who you know very well and sure he is going to liberate us from this hell we are, and lead us to the promise land,and let us flushing out the Pharos in our midst,and mind you vote wisely because whatsoever you do on coming Saturday determine how your future will look like ok,no Sell your vote,no sell your PVC,no sell your conscience..
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
February 22, 2023, 05:16:19 AM
For this Presidential election matter, me i dey pray make Southeasterners no talk say they don't want vote for the region.

Everyone has his/her candidates for mind and for me i still have my voter's card,

Let us have it in mind that obident is better than sacrifice,

Peter is the first priest from God, and priest is always good, thanks.
Activity: 38
Merit: 12
You are an anonymous friend if you promote Bitcoin
February 21, 2023, 08:33:11 PM
Pls as a citizen of Nigeria it is your right and obligation to vote sitting at home won't help the present condition of the country pls vote and vote wisely

As for me I have my candidate in mind

Na Peter OBi fit help naija at dis point
Jump to: