Author

Topic: [2024-10-18] Satoshi Nakamoto Interview Official Press Release (Read 18 times)

legendary
Activity: 4130
Merit: 1307
Everyone who is aware of how bitcoin works knows it is easy to prove if you are Satoshi.  Why would an interview be needed?  Unless it is preceded by moving coins from an early block or signing a message with those keys, it is not worth much.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I have actually spoken to the people involved in this and I can confirm this is the real thing.  If you are genuinely interested  I strongly advise you to register for the event.

Satoshi believes the HBO thing was deliberately setup to draw attention away from what he is going to do.  I am about 65% in agreement with him on that point.

In any event, the above press release is absolutely genuine.  The Press Conference WILL happen.  Whether it will be successful is another issue but think about it.  So far you have heard from dozens of people saying they are NOT Satoshi.  This one is not saying that at all - quite the contrary.

If enough bitcoin and blockchain experts register, it will soon be obvious it it is not the real thing.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Satoshi Nakamoto to Reveal Legal Identity on 31 October 2024

London, 31 October 2024 – After over a decade of speculation and mystery, the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor of Bitcoin and the foundational Blockchain technology, will be revealed.

Satoshi Nakamoto, whose whitepaper launched the world’s first decentralized cryptocurrency in 2008, has chosen 31 October 2024, the anniversary of Bitcoin's whitepaper, to disclose his legal identity to the public in what is set to be a historic event. The announcement comes amidst growing legal pressures and media speculation over the past few years.

This unprecedented revelation will include verifiable proof that will settle the debate once and for all, confirming Nakamoto’s identity to the world.

Further details, including how to attend this momentous event and exclusive press opportunities, will be announced soon.

For press inquiries and media registration:

[email protected]
Website bitcoinblockchain.com [Currently being setup for registration]
Jump to: