Author

Topic: [2024-23-02] - Bitcoin Price Continues to Weaken as Investors Show Concern (Read 58 times)

legendary
Activity: 4018
Merit: 1299
And this is somewhat meaningless.  It is up now.  Look at the long term trend and if you are patient if the trend continues, you'll be rewarded.  Short term fluctuations are pretty much just grist for click-bait articles.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
Is the news telling people to sell their coins now? Because I can not see anything more than that. As for me I am not selling. If bitcoin decreased more in price, I will buy more.

We should not expect the price of bitcoin to continue to increase without any decrease. There will be a time the price will fall and a time the price will rise will also come. The rise will be more than the fall and people will finally gain.

The news you see saying this today will say the opposite tomorrow. Just like analysts.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
As consolidation accompanies a short-term slowdown in institutional investments, Bitcoin price continued to weaken on February 23. Data from TradingView shows Bitcoin price movement struggling around $51,000. Investors have been stuck in a narrow trading range for over a week as concerns about entries into spot Bitcoin exchange-traded funds (ETFs) emerged.

Read the full article here: https://en.coin-turk.com/bitcoin-price-continues-to-weaken-as-investors-show-concern/
Jump to: