Author

Topic: $239 worth of marketing courses for $3.5 (Read 1078 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
December 20, 2016, 04:32:02 AM
Still selling this for such a low price!
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 19, 2016, 04:06:56 PM
Selling it for $3.5 instead of $15, message me for a quick deal  Smiley
You are selling very high cost marketing course like free what is worth of this course you have any benefit from this if you can give some solid information then hope I can buy this

You can benefit from it if you either have a business or website to grow or want to became famous on social media. I personally have learned many cool growth hacks/tricks about growing Instagram accounts and currently am growing a 16.8k followers account at 2-3k followers per month from the knowledge I learned from this course, I am planning to monetize this Instagram account when I hit like 30k-50k followers!
Its mean these courses working only Instagram my problem is I never use this currently I am using only facebook and twitter but hope in near future as I have this then contact to you for buying this
December 19, 2016, 03:59:55 PM
You are selling very high cost marketing course like free what is worth of this course you have any benefit from this if you can give some solid information then hope I can buy this

You can benefit from it if you either have a business or website to grow or want to became famous on social media. I personally have learned many cool growth hacks/tricks about growing Instagram accounts and currently am growing a 16.8k followers account at 2-3k followers per month from the knowledge I learned from this course, I am planning to monetize this Instagram account when I hit like 30k-50k followers!
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 19, 2016, 03:48:55 PM
December 19, 2016, 03:34:49 PM
December 19, 2016, 02:10:20 PM
I purchased these 3 marketing courses with $239 few month ago and completed them and learned everything about them, now after completing these courses I have no use of them and selling my login access to them for only $15 $3.5 - to be honest I am selling them because I really need some bitcoin right now for some reason.

Links to courses:
instaonfire.net/welcome8814441 - ebook + video course - worth $147
takeoverinstagram.com - HD video course - worth $45
snappyrush.com/welcome - ebook + video course - worth $47

(these are really high quality courses and at $3.5 they are a steal, I am selling them at such a low price because I am urgently in need of some btc - buy it before someone else does!)

If anyone is interested than message me, if you are trusted I will go first.
Jump to: