Author

Topic: 24 hour 2600 khash of scrypt mining for any chosen pool/coin (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Fyi a auction is where it finishes at a certain time and if the bid is correct and above any reserve they win.  It is not a people continue to bid till you get to a point you like.

So I am assuming you didn't like miaviators bid amount?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hi all! Got PC's that are generating me 2600 khash of mining power up for auction for 24 hours. You can have them on any single pool/coin from when the auction begins. I am not responsible for profits, only providing the hash power! Hopefully will get this to become a regular thing.

Auction starts : 0.01 BTC

Bidding increments of 0.01 BTC.

Auction ENDS 24 hours from the start of this topic.

Posting time was: 2014-01-25, 00:46:00

Conditions:
Escrow
Proof of mining power

I win?

miaviator won this auction fair and square, what's the story has the transaction been completed successfully?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
how much ltc are you offering?
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Activity: 364
Merit: 253
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Hi all! Got PC's that are generating me 2600 khash of mining power up for auction for 24 hours. You can have them on any single pool/coin from when the auction begins. I am not responsible for profits, only providing the hash power! Hopefully will get this to become a regular thing.

Posting time was: 2014-01-25, 00:46:00

Conditions:
Escrow
Proof of mining power

I win?
donator
It's for the children!
Ah I see, and has he got a respectable feedback level that I can see? If so then no problemo!

Keep the bids incoming ! Roll Eyes

Thyatis has been vetted to provide escrow see more here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/escrow-alternative-dz-arbitration-agency-at-bitrated-396816

If you want somebody with more feedback to escrow, I could also do it for the same fee

I would also trust cooldgamer for escrow.

My bid still stands.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
If you want somebody with more feedback to escrow, I could also do it for the same fee
Ah I see, and has he got a respectable feedback level that I can see? If so then no problemo!

Keep the bids incoming ! Roll Eyes
donator
It's for the children!
Yo, escrow is no problem, without sounding to nooby can you explain what you mean by the 1% thing? And I shall post up mining pics later on.

Oh and if there are any that are interested in coming to a longer term agreement, then throw me a pm to discuss ! Smiley

Happy bidding!

Thyatis is offering to hold the funds until after the lease is over and release them once the service is verified as received by the buyer for a cost of 1% of the transaction.  So if my .02BTC bid wins either the buyer or seller would pay .0002BTC to Thyatis in exchange for holding the funds and verifying services were received.
Yo, escrow is no problem, without sounding to nooby can you explain what you mean by the 1% thing? And I shall post up mining pics later on.

Oh and if there are any that are interested in coming to a longer term agreement, then throw me a pm to discuss ! Smiley

Happy bidding!
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
I may be interested but need more info.  How many 24 hr 2600 khash rigs are up for auction here?

Also agree with miaviator, what are terms of:

Escrow?
Proof of mining power?

thx
donator
It's for the children!

Conditions:
Escrow
Proof of mining power
Activity: 40
ill start,
.01 providing you can also link pictures of your unit hashing with your username written next to the unit

Jump to: