Author

Topic: 24 hour Auction: Casascius Bearer Bar, Casascius 25 BTC, Casascius 1BTC, Kialara (Read 739 times)

Activity: 548
Merit: 788
I hope I didn't offend anyone, but I accepted Blazed generous 5BTC bid immediately, so please consider this auction closed. I'm in a rush to send funds to my suppliers and this lets me do it one day earlier, and every day helps.

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Too many people msg me asking to split so disregard that statement for now.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
Nice lot! The Casascius Bearer Bar looks great, not to often these come for sale anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164
Not sure if I want to join the auction as a purchase with Blazed or simply take all.   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
If anyone wants all the other stuff besides the Casascius bar let me know and we can split (I need another bearer bar).

Would you take 1.5 BTC for the silver 1 BTC? *keeps fingers crossed*
legendary
If anyone wants all the other stuff besides the Casascius bar let me know and we can split (I need another bearer bar).
legendary
Activity: 548
Merit: 788
As I've mentioned elsewhere, I'm close to releasing a new Kialara product. The majority of parts have been ordered and paid for, but I have more expenses coming with overseas shipping, etc. I do have a sample assembled and I'll be sharing this soon!

This will be a 24 hour auction.

Included in this lot is:

Casascius Bearer Bar, unfunded (never unwrapped)
Casascius Silver 1BTC (funded)
Casascius Gold Plated 25 BTC (redeemed)
Kialara 1BTC Silver Edition (unfunded)
Kialara Labyrith w/ silver balls (unfunded)

Bidding to end tomorrow 4pm Eastern Time. Bids may continue after 4pm so long as the bid is placed within 15 minutes on 4pm, and 15 minutes after each following bid.

Please post bids in 0.1 BTC increments.

Please post questions below.

Max-
Jump to: