Author

Topic: 24 hour auction ***RARE Mali garnet cushion 1.22cts*** (Read 2272 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
Thank you Binox!  We try to pick only beautiful stones.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Arrived today Smiley

Looking good, thanks
legendary
~~~SOLD~~~

Congratulations to Binox!
After a PM discussion I have offered 6BTC Smiley
Very tempted to make an offer on this, but I'm waiting to see what happens with those other 2 auctions (and possibly a result for that gem I asked for) before I commit myself to anything else.

Don't want to accidently overspend my funds, lol
legendary
Only a couple of hours left on this one!
legendary
This auction ends:

Friday, January 20th at 03:02:42 PM (GMT or forum time)
legendary
Mali garnet is found only in the West African nation of Mali- a country that covers about one million square miles.  This gemstone is very highly prized by collectors of rare gemstones because of its beauty and limited supply.

This stone is over one carat and has a very pleasing honey/cognac color and a lot of brilliance.  The shape is a classic cushion cut that has been popular for colored gemstones for centuries.  The dimensions are 5.90 x 5.88 x 4.27mm deep.  It has an intense cognac color.

This is a very clean stone with a VS clarity grade.  If you are not thrilled with any stone you buy from Tip Top Gem, you can return it for a full refund.  This gemstone is UNTREATED!  No heat, no dye, no chemicals, no diffusion, no fissure filling.  It was mined from the earth and cut and polished ONLY.

This auction starts at 7BTC and shipping (registered air mail with tracking) is free.  Increment is 1BTC.

Good luck!

Jump to: