Author

Topic: 24 hour auction **Yowah/Koroit Australian Boulder opal 7.09 cts** (Read 1446 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Payment has been sent Smiley
Hooray Cheesy I am an Opal fiend, lol Smiley

Would you like me to send payment to the same address as the rhodolite garnet I won? If not can you PM/email me a payment address Smiley

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
Smart alec.  OK, Flaxceed- I'm not always here at the end!!!  Grin

Indeed congratulations to Binox.  We need a timer like eBay has, or ended auction e-mail alerts, or I need to pay closer attention.
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
>>Note new email [email protected]<<
Congratulations Binox!  Very nice opal from the Yowah/Koroit fields in Queensland.
legendary
Binox is in the lead with 7BTC!
I'll bid 7 for that if I can pay on Saturday (or maybe Sunday if there's some unlucky days) Smiley
legendary
This auction ends:

Friday, March 2nd at 01:20:37 PM
legendary
This is a very striking matrix (or "boulder") opal from Queensland, Australia.  This visually alluring gemstone is as rare as it is beautiful as they are getting more and more difficult to find in the current market.  With a weight of 7.09 cts and dimensions of 12.03 x 6.06mm deep, this is a substantial gem for the collector or for a special piece of custom jewelry.

The play-of-color is primarily red and green in this gorgeous gemstone and when coupled with the nicely contrasting matrix it makes a miniature piece of artwork.  Matrix opal seems to make the best of any light, and unlike more finicky gems it will catch the light- and pairs of eyes- inside or out in the sun.

My wife Melanie and I are avid gemstone hunters, and we have a tremendous advantage over the competition because we live in the colored gemstone capital of the world- Bangkok, Thailand.  It is estimated that over 70% of all colored gemstones that are sold in Western markets move through Thailand.  Because this is a wholesale center and a colored stone cutting center, we are able to buy at the best prices from trusted suppliers and pass quality and value on to you. 

This auction will go very quickly as it is only 24 hours long!  Bid now if you are interested lest you lose a great opportunity.  Bidding starts at 7BTC for this 100% natural, untreated Australian opal and the bid increment is .5BTC. 

Bid with confidence- your satisfaction is guaranteed 100%!
Jump to: