Author

Topic: 25% ALL LEDGER PURCHASES! NOT FOR PROFIT! (Read 318 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 251
January 30, 2016, 06:58:29 AM
Bump!
Activity: 412
Merit: 251
January 23, 2016, 07:53:51 PM
Hey guys! Im looking to provide a non-for-profit discount service on the Ledger site. They provide hardware wallets, which I have tried and used and honestly think extremely high value for money. They provide an affiliate program, which pays the affiliate 25% of all sales from their referral.

So I'm offering 25% of all purchases, if you purchase something under my referral link, and give me a proof of purchase (invoice, confirmation email, etc), I will pay you the referral paint l payment. Basically 25% off for you.

All purchases on their $15 HW.1 wallet come with free worldwide shipping. This wallet is essentially the same as the Ledger Nano, except that the security card does not come with a leather pouch, and a metal sliding cover. U personally just trimmed my HW.1 and built a little metal cover for it myself. Saving myself the extra $15 dollars and the $5 on shipping works Smiley

I make no profit from this transaction, every part of the referral payment goes to you.

Although tips are welcome! Smiley

How to get this offer:

1. Request for me to PM you, and I will PM you with a referral code.

2. Use the referral code to purchase the product of your choice

3. Email me ([email protected]) your confirmation email, with the invoice as an attachment. Dont forget to put your BTC address in, too!

4. I will send the BTC to your address! (If your details are legit)

5. Leave a review in this thread, good or bad!

VOUCHES

N/A
Jump to: