Author

Topic: 25 BTC for sale for CASH BANK deposit in United States. Under Mt Gox! Instant! (Read 874 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250
BitQuick.co - Buy Bitcoin in 3 Hours, Guaranteed!
~10 BTC left for sale by JPMorgan Chase Banks!
Damn.... It would help if we knew who you where.. Maybe use your real name on account and link to your facebook... Who is running this operation?

I don't want that information out available in the public for obvious reasons, but I would be more than willing to verify my personal identity in case anything happened with some hero members/trusted members as a sort of collateral that several Bitcointalk members would have. sublime, you have good rep, so I would be willing to tell you. PM me.

Yes, even you DannyHamilton. I understand where you are coming from, but as a legitimate business owner with NO bad intentions whatsoever, I am offended by your statements and flustered...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Damn.... It would help if we knew who you where.. Maybe use your real name on account and link to your facebook... Who is running this operation?
500 BTC listed for sale at Bank of Montreal! Only 5 BTC minimum purchase.

Listed at $96/ BTC
4.5 BTC sold!

If you guys complete a transaction with us, please post back in one of threads will friendly words Smiley
10 more BTC added for sale on JP Morgan Chase.

New seller from US Bank coming soon too.

We need Wells Fargo and Bank of America sellers by the way!
This is literally THE fastest way to get Bitcoin on the market from FIAT and the cheapest!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
I like the site!

I agree.. very nice design! will give it shot once I free up some coins Smiley
Thanks Peonminer!

We have a new 0.3 BTC order up from JP Morgan Chase bank for any of you guys who just want to test the waters!
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Welcome all,

Go to https://www.buybitcoin.us/buy

Currently have 25 BTC listed for sale and in escrow ready to be sent.

All you need to do is deposit cash directly into the bank account listed after you place a buyer hold.

Interested in selling your BTC on BuyBitcoin.us? Go to https://www.buybitcoin.us/sell

It's simple!

No enforced minimum. You can buy just .6 BTC if you want (with current minimums listed)
Jump to: