Author

Topic: 25% Cashback for Wagers up to 0.05 on BetCoin.TM Lottery! 5 ways to win (Read 587 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
this site is scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

With so many m's it must have been pretty serious.

Ahahhahahahahah Cheesy

this site is scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What happened?

You have any proof ?

Where are the proofs!?!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I has played at betcoin.tm do three times the withdrawal and the 4 can make withdrawals
donator
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
i propose to give a player free bonus 10 mbtc (rollover 4 *10---- 40mbtc ) min odd 1.5 .

Interesting idea, actually. We will consider it.
Activity: 199
i propose to give a player free bonus 10 mbtc (rollover 4 *10---- 40mbtc ) min odd 1.5 .
Activity: 283

What happened?

You have any proof ?
donator

With so many m's it must have been pretty serious.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

What happened?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
donator

Looking for a Raffle with More ways to Win?

BetCoin.TM is host of a unique lottery platform that pits player vs. player in a battle of chance.

5 Different Levels

Different lottery levels have different time limits as follows:

Bronze - 5 minutes
Silver - 1 hour
Gold - 8 hours
Platinum - 1 day
Diamond - 8 days

Once the limit is reached, the winning ticket is drawn!

How much per Ticket?

Each ticket is 1,000 satoshis, or 0.00001 BTC.

And, for a limited time - until the end of the Next Diamond Level Lottery - all entrants to all lotteries will get reimbursed up to 25% of 0.05 if you don't win!

Play our Bitcoin Lottery now!
Jump to: