Author

Topic: .25 ETH reward. .. to interact directly with a smart contract..bypass website (Read 143 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Can you explain in more detail, because we cannot answer if your statement is biased and not detailed. Maybe you can edit your thread and add a subject. so we always provide suggestions or feedback. rather than reading a thread not knowing where to go.

Thank you so much for the response.

I gave more detail here. I can't think of any more details I can add.

I think it's better if you provide more details about what is trying to be done here, the information you put was few I guess.

Blockchain games are selling assets to the community for the first time.

Most go to the website and choose what asset to buy on the day of the sale. All the stuff in demand is gone in seconds because of those bypassing the website and interacting directly with the smart contract the second the sale starts.

How do I do this?

I apologise that I can't give you more details. It seems my understanding here is so lacking here, that I can't seem to ask the question right. Whew.

Thank you so much to those trying to help me figure this out.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
Can you explain in more detail, because we cannot answer if your statement is biased and not detailed. Maybe you can edit your thread and add a subject. so we always provide suggestions or feedback. rather than reading a thread not knowing where to go.
No one knows how to do this?
I think it's better if you provide more details about what is trying to be done here, the information you put was few I guess.

Blockchain games are selling assets to the community for the first time.

Most go to the website and choose what asset to buy on the day of the sale. All the stuff in demand is gone in seconds because of those bypassing the website and interacting directly with the smart contract the second the sale starts.

How do I do this?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Do I need a certain tool?

Uhm... a wallet to send a TX to the contract? It would help if you explained what you're trying to do, which contract, which chain, etc.

I need to know how this is done.

Do I need a certain tool?

Thanks.

*This has nothing to do with ETN
Jump to: