Author

Topic: [2.50 DRK Bounty] Need help with ASP.NET and Bootstrap template (Read 357 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
DRK Developer
Since I suck at web design and all it entails (HTML, CSS, Javascript, etc), I'm in need of some help here...

I just got Visual Studio 2013 Express for Web installed on this machine and I'm trying to get my bearings. I'm liking the idea of being able to use Bootstrap templates and cutting out a lot of the tedious "boilerplate" work. And I found a nice template I'd like to make use of. However, I'm not sure how to get it into an ASP.NET webforms project to start using it...

I need someone with a bit of experience with ASP.NET and Bootstrap who knows what they're doing to create a clean webforms app Solution (for VS 2013) and integrate my Bootstrap template into the project. I don't need you to actually construct the site, I just need you to get the basic "master page" and Default.aspx pages setup with the template and working correctly so I can take it from there and use it to start practicing/learning what I'm doing.

If you can do this simple task for me I will pay you 2.50 DRK or the equivalent amount in BTC (roughly $25.00 USD). If you think you can do this for me please reply here or send me a pm and we will go over the details.

Thanks! :-)

The DRK Lord

P.S. --- We're also seeking a paid lead designer and/or artist for our website project. If you might be interested please let me know! See my topic on DarkcoinTalk.org for additional information.
Jump to: