Author

Topic: 250 FREE FastCoin's CONTEST! (Read 500 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
July 27, 2013, 02:36:45 AM
Is the contest still valid Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
www.fastcoin.ca
June 25, 2013, 10:33:44 PM
You seriously need a market.

The whole point of cryptocurrency is to buy and sell stuff.

If you put up a market -nothing fancy, no need to go ebay on it, just a wall with stuff for sale in fastcoin- I guarantee you,

this coin will get adopted really fast by the community and exchange <- (I made a pun  Cheesy)

Thanks Sabahgamemaker,

I agree with you, the road to a thousand miles always starts with one step! Cheesy  I am currently working on approaching merchants that would accept the coin, if you know of any please do forward in this post and I will do my best to upload it to the recent FASTCOIN web site that just went up...

This Coin is growing popular very quickly amongst the mining community, it would be great to now engage willing online merchants and vendors as well.

http://www.fastcoin.ca

Peace
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 25, 2013, 10:25:21 PM
You seriously need a market.

The whole point of cryptocurrency is to buy and sell stuff.

If you put up a market -nothing fancy, no need to go ebay on it, just a wall with stuff for sale in fastcoin- I guarantee you,

this coin will get adopted really fast by the community and exchange <- (I made a pun  Cheesy)
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
www.fastcoin.ca
June 25, 2013, 10:16:26 PM
250 FREE FastCoin's will be awarded to the user that can create a new LOGO design for the current FASTCOIN.

Many FASTCOIN enthusiasts like the mining aspect and overall utility of the FASTCOIN, however they have also commented on how badly the current logo looks.

Please feel free to email your entry to the following email address...

[email protected]

If you can, also post it in this thread.

Be sure to comment in this post and leave your FastCoin wallet address verifying that you have emailed your entry, the winning entry will be awarded 250 FASTCOINS!

If you don't have a FastCoin Wallet you can download it here...

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-lUxAN4BdWcYnpuYlo2RmFrd2s/edit?usp=sharing

Good luck to all participants!
Jump to: