Author

Topic: 250€ loan - Repay 300€ in 1 week (Read 313 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
July 24, 2023, 10:34:56 AM
Well, it’s way too late now and besides, you already started that you have received the funds and so, closing this thread as advised would be the best. If your unable to delete at your end, kindly lock the thread or move it to archives.

Actually, i was looking also for invenstors or joint venture, but that would be the next step.
In course of next time, a little clarity could aid you better as this seems a little cranky and have uncertainties circulating about it. Also, you could wait a week for your testing I think. A week is never too long a time and don’t be in a hurry for a business that isn’t seasonal, not like you was trying to secure a contract or something and besides, $250 is that small and something you could have gotten easily in your locality.

Don’t know how you got funded, but you sure did get a tag to tell you, this move isn’t the best of ideas for you and should be avoided.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
July 18, 2023, 06:58:48 PM
I have some funds but, can't use it till next week

Might as well lock the thread as it's been a week so you'll have access to those funds now .
Activity: 196
Merit: 42
Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk.
July 17, 2023, 10:54:09 PM
If you need money on PayPal and have BTC in your binance wallet. I can make a 1:1 trade with you.

You send me BTC & i send you funds on PayPal.

Of course Escrow works.

I pay both PayPal & Escrow fee.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 17, 2023, 10:24:04 PM
Ehi i forgot i asked this here, i meant binance account with crypto inside (it's mine, i can prove it), about 450$.
This was so easy to do. Why didn't you just withdraw the collateral from your Binance account and offer it as collateral to the lender? Why offer the whole account? Make no sense to me, for sure.

And now you have a negative tag, which means most members will see your business or service as untrustworthy.

Because i needed fiat on paypal, and i'm tired of using paxful or other exchanges, and from binance i couldm't withdraw directly on card as it's blocked
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
July 17, 2023, 03:54:42 AM
And now you have a negative tag, which means most members will see your business or service as untrustworthy.

Of their just 53 posts, (5 deleted by mods) they have "deleted" quite a few of their posts advertising (what looks like shady software)

They seem to claim they are from Switzerland. [Ninja]

Is broke - "Any websites where i can ask for a loan on paypal with goods and services?" [Ninja] (they even say the banks rejected them for a loan)

Tried to sell - "Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro 10-Core 16-Core GPU 16GB 512GB SSD Silver" [Ninja]

Are selling "Fully Verified Coinbase, Kucoin, Gate.io Account" [Ninja]

They have a shop with three differant URL's digikeyz.sellix.io [Ninja] sellix.io/DigiKeyz [Ninja] and digilicense.shop [Ninja] - the last one is shady as all Fk where you have to pay to become a reseller of what looks to be cracked software.

Their telegram is Digi_Keyz [Ninja] and their telegram group is https://t.me/Digi_Keyz_Key [Ninja]

Not sure what "cybee" is, but am including it here for completeness: ((suspicious link)) [Ninja]
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
July 15, 2023, 05:07:09 PM
Ehi i forgot i asked this here, i meant binance account with crypto inside (it's mine, i can prove it), about 450$.
This was so easy to do. Why didn't you just withdraw the collateral from your Binance account and offer it as collateral to the lender? Why offer the whole account? Make no sense to me, for sure.

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
July 15, 2023, 06:26:55 AM
Anyway, i receives my funds erliar, so i don't need the loan anymoee.

Thanks
Please close or delete

You can do that by clicking on the 'Lock Topic' at the bottom-left corner of your thread

July 14, 2023, 09:22:39 PM
Anyway, i receives my funds erliar, so i don't need the loan anymoee.

Thanks
Please close or delete
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
July 13, 2023, 05:22:05 AM
Far too often previously, accounts used as collateral were later found to have been hacked/stolen thus both lender and borrower taking the goods as collateral were guilty of handling stolen goods which is why nowadays accounts (of any type) used as collateral is heavily discouraged.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2013
July 13, 2023, 12:26:06 AM
No, not really. Smiley
Accounts of any form and of any kind, are not considered as "valid collateral". We can say that are not even collateral...

OK, thanks for the info. I didn't know that.

No one has criticized you for being "aggressive" tagging newbies for asking for loans without collateral, as in the case of this thread?

Apparently not everyone agrees just like on accounts that are found to have been bought. I am in favor of red tag in these cases, both newbies trying to borrow without collateral and people buying accounts, especially if the purchase was after the introduction of the merit system.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
July 11, 2023, 01:20:16 PM
I guess condoras is fed up with seeing loan requests of the same style in this section.

No, not really. Smiley
Accounts of any form and of any kind, are not considered as "valid collateral". We can say that are not even collateral...
legendary
July 11, 2023, 11:20:02 AM
I totally agree with this.
OP is best if you wait a week, then you can see if its any holes in your investment you gonna do, no need to rush it 7 days.

For me, a loan for such a short period of time makes me suspicious. Anyway I have seen that he has been red tagged for supposedly asking for the loan without collateral but he claimed to offer collateral, which for me is not clear which one. I guess condoras is fed up with seeing loan requests of the same style in this section.
Activity: 34
July 10, 2023, 12:55:02 PM
Type of Collateral: (Different accounts, private and business)

Specify this, because it is not clear what you are saying. Being a newbie, if you don't offer something that is worth at least the value of the loan you are asking for, nobody is going to give it to you. And it must be convertible to liquid.

I'm looking for a  loan because i need some money to invest in test for a little activity i'm building right now.
I have some funds but, can't use it till next week.

Your investment can't wait a week? Don't have a friend or family member who can lend you $250?

I totally agree with this.
OP is best if you wait a week, then you can see if its any holes in your investment you gonna do, no need to rush it 7 days.
legendary
July 10, 2023, 12:33:41 AM

Specify this, because it is not clear what you are saying. Being a newbie, if you don't offer something that is worth at least the value of the loan you are asking for, nobody is going to give it to you. And it must be convertible to liquid.

I'm looking for a  loan because i need some money to invest in test for a little activity i'm building right now.

Your investment can't wait a week? Don't have a friend or family member who can lend you $250?
July 09, 2023, 08:47:47 PM
Hello there,

Actually, i was looking also for invenstors or joint venture, but that would be the next step.

Thanks
Loan Amount: 250 €
Loan Purpose: Business
Loan Repay Amount: 300€
Loan Repay Date: 1 Week

We can also use paypal as goods and services.

Thanks for helping
Jump to: