Author

Topic: 250$ Loan (Visa prefered) (Read 134 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 2
June 06, 2022, 04:25:57 PM
condoras seems to know when someone is lying it seems
magical powers

can i learn them somewhere condoras?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
June 06, 2022, 11:28:50 AM
Hello all, need 250$ loan to pay for rent. Slightly delayed salary due to the war. Repayment: 140$ 12-14.06, 150$ 06.07-08.07
As collateral i can provide: League of Legends accounts (Several is Master League on EUW with alot of skins/stuff) / Steam acc / Any other online stuff.
Also i have 2300 dogecoins that i can send as collateral (but i understand that is ~170$ is not enough), tho dogecoins + some accounts should be ok i guess. Or anything you need (maybe u are league of legends fun, i got my own boosting/account service in past *I have a good reputation and topics in many specialized forums*)  Cool

Important: Paying to a Visa card is the only way to send money to Ukraine with a minimum commission. So Visa would be great. Or Western Union/Moneygramm if possible to my ID's

I will be the first to provide accounts and throw off dogecoins to the trusted lender. Thanks

Your whole post is full of red flags, plus your so-called "collateral", is worthless here. Better lock your topic and look elsewhere, before it's too late.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 06, 2022, 09:25:48 AM
Hello all, need 250$ loan to pay for rent. Slightly delayed salary due to the war. Repayment: 140$ 12-14.06, 150$ 06.07-08.07
As collateral i can provide: League of Legends accounts (Several is Master League on EUW with alot of skins/stuff) / Steam acc / Any other online stuff.
Also i have 2300 dogecoins that i can send as collateral (but i understand that is ~170$ is not enough), tho dogecoins + some accounts should be ok i guess. Or anything you need (maybe u are league of legends fun, i got my own boosting/account service in past *I have a good reputation and topics in many specialized forums*)  Cool

Important: Paying to a Visa card is the only way to send money to Ukraine with a minimum commission. So Visa would be great. Or Western Union/Moneygramm if possible to my ID's

I will be the first to provide accounts and throw off dogecoins to the trusted lender. Thanks
Jump to: