Author

Topic: $2.50 Premium Netflix Accounts - Lifetime Warranty (Read 1921 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Get a Netflix Premium Account for only $2.50, and if it stops working, I'll replace it for FREE, for LIFE.

I only accept Bitcoin. I would accept PayPal if it weren't for chargebacks...

Current Item Bitcoin Price: BTC0.006
You got any trade history, with that kind of a negative trust? Also, willing to go escrow?

did u do it? did u want escrow for two dollars and fifty cents?? i dont have any btc lying around or i would try it...

HEY tugenious if u send me an account i will vouch for u. then when i get my weekly mining payout i will pay u then but this way u can get the ball rolling
Activity: 136
Get a Netflix Premium Account for only $2.50, and if it stops working, I'll replace it for FREE, for LIFE.

You got any trade history, with that kind of a negative trust? Also, willing to go escrow?

I've sold tons of Windows licences to happy customers, but the unhappy ones are the only ones that gave me any trust (albeit negative trust). I'm willing to use escrow if you find the escrow service.

Thanks for your interest!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

Activity: 136

Jump to: