Author

Topic: $2500 seed capital - Need online business ideas (Read 410 times)

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
How about creating a class or session for Wordpress for beginners? you don't need that much capital on this but you only have to manage and fix your schedule.

For the expenses, you just have to advertise it on platforms like facebook and for sure you'll get a sale for this class. We are in pandemic and people are desperate to learn new things and skills so that they can use it for generating revenue.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Hi All,

So I have successfully saved $2,500 and willing to start an online business. I am looking forward for ideas which can be started with this amount. $2,500 is decent money in my country. There are certain parameters to qualify as a business idea.

My personal skill sets:
1. I am a Prince 2 certified project manager in my real life
2. I am extremely good with Wordpress. I have been making websites since 2010 and I have delivered more than 15 full size website projects for various domains. I don't do it much because I have full time day job.
3. Excellent soft skills. I have worked with various range of clients from EU and US in my day job
4. Dedication - I don't mind working for 18 hours a day if I find anything interesting.

Qualifiers:
1. Needs to be completely online
2. I am not willing to buy cheap products from China and drop-ship to other countries
3. Must not be related to crypto as cryptos don't have a clear legal status in my country
4. The business must be manageable by 1-2 people
5. The business must be manageable by only working 2-3 hours daily, not more.

Please note, I am currently exploring Print-on-demand business ideas and feasibility. So please don't suggest the same. I am open for collaborating with trusted members only.

Thanks in advance!

Jump to: