Author

Topic: 26 BTC for sale will take PAYPAL(with conditions) or Dwolla Investment (Read 1868 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'd be interested in buying 5 coins if you are still willing to sell. I don't mind doing that transaction over dwolla.

Activity: 500
Merit: 253
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Well I think i will keep my coins  lol  i see as of this  morning wont be long now thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
I'll give you $8 per coin and you send first Grin

I'll raise that to 9 and I'll buy 10 if you send first.
I'll give you $8 per coin and you send first Grin
I wanna upgrade one of my videocards I have line on a new 5970
Activity: 6
I know they are but they rise almost every day, so matter of time this is what it would take cost wise for me to want to even consider parting with my stock, SO if i take the risk of the other options for payment then I would say I want more for my stock or I will just sell them on MT.GOX when they finely get to the prices I want which wont take to long.

Grin
so why not wait instead of selling now?
I know they are but they rise almost every day, so matter of time this is what it would take cost wise for me to want to even consider parting with my stock, SO if i take the risk of the other options for payment then I would say I want more for my stock or I will just sell them on MT.GOX when they finely get to the prices I want which wont take to long.

Grin
Activity: 6
your asking $1.5-2.5 above market price, really?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I have currently 26 BTC will take 10.50 per coin if used Dwolla.com is my current asking price.

If you want to purchase coins through paypal this is fine must be made as a gift.
Once payment is made I will send the coins to any wallet you request but paypal cost is $12.50 per coin
5 coin minimum.  once transaction is done please leave feedback here on the forum.

Cost of doing business with paypal is greater so i am asking for better compinstation.
matter of time before coins or over $15 each.

Coin's are only worth ~9 at the moment...
I have currently 26 BTC will take 10.50 per coin if used Dwolla.com is my current asking price.

If you want to purchase coins through paypal this is fine must be made as a gift.
Once payment is made I will send the coins to any wallet you request but paypal cost is $12.50 per coin
5 coin minimum.  once transaction is done please leave feedback here on the forum.

Cost of doing business with paypal is greater so i am asking for better compinstation.
matter of time before coins or over $15 each.

Jump to: