Author

Topic: 26 mh/s gridseed asic miners /w pi built in. need help (Read 1187 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
You make the image by putting the card with image in your pc. Than you start up win32 disk imager, select the right drive (the card), put an output path in the bar and press read:

Then you take out the card and put in an empty one. Make sure the path where you saved your image is still correct. Select the right drive again (when you have an option to choose) and press 'write':
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
except all that does is write an existing image to the memory stick. so how can i make the image first?
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Get Win32 Disk Imager, put the card into your computer, create an image file of the SDcard.

Put in a new card, flash the image file to the new card.

Should do the trick nicely.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
hello i have 2 units of these things. and i am using windows 7. i would like to run them through my usb hub instead of using the pi's. (reason for this is 1 pi works. the other 1 doesnt)

so i would just rather run them both with cgminer in windows instead.

i have cgminer 3.7.2 but i am having trouble getting it all setup.

i also have 3 zeus blizzards  so i them running in a different cgminer window. so im using the CP210xVCPInstaller_x86 drivers for those units.

but when i run a 2nd copy of cgminer for the gridseed unit i get an error message. " usb int, open device failed, err -12 you need to install a winusb driver for -gsd device"

so i did some searching for that and i read i need to use something called zadig to change the drivers. is that correct?

if so what drivers should i change it to.

or here is something else i was thinking. 1 of the units has a working pi with a memory card in it. and that is running gridminer. other then that i dont know much about it. other then it is in chinese/english. is there a way i could just clone everything from that memory card to a brand new memory card?
Jump to: