Author

Topic: $2600 via PayPal - Trusted Member Only (Read 195 times)

Activity: 853
Merit: 114
December 14, 2017, 04:42:05 AM
Got what i needed. locked.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 271
December 14, 2017, 04:32:28 AM
Virwox is ridiculous in terms of process and fees.

I think the green '+' characters under my name, besides 'Trust' indicates I am somewhat trusted, no?

I managed to get about $1500 done, just need another $1000 worth BTC. Thank you.
this is funny, where do you see the green trust, From all the 1 post newbies who left you feedback?

No, from the few genuine members I've done trades with in the past.

Unlike you with 0 trades.  If you have nothing positive to contribute, why bother?
i don't care about my trust and I am not the one claiming to be trusted with green trust.
December 14, 2017, 04:04:15 AM

I think the green '+' characters under my name, besides 'Trust' indicates I am somewhat trusted, no?

I managed to get about $1500 done, just need another $1000 worth BTC. Thank you.
this is funny, where do you see the green trust, From all the 1 post newbies who left you feedback?

No, from the few genuine members I've done trades with in the past.

Unlike you with 0 trades.  If you have nothing positive to contribute, why bother?
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 271
December 14, 2017, 03:22:42 AM

December 14, 2017, 01:22:32 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 508
December 14, 2017, 12:41:51 AM
have you tried using virwox.com to buy bitcoins with your paypal? the fees maybe high but it is worth a shot since you want to do a big transaction here ,also when sending paypal, you should be the one who is trusted and not the one sending the btc, btc cannot be reversed while paypal can.
December 14, 2017, 12:36:57 AM
Thank you for the informative info about PayPal.  I was not aware that friends and family payments can also be reversed.

I understand PayPal is not a recommended method of transacting, but I have the funds in my payPal account and having problems with Coinbase, so have to resort to this post.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 12:04:39 AM
Looking for a quick deal.  I send you PayPal (friends & family, no fees, non-reversible), you send me BTC

No newbies, trusted members only.  Pls PM. Thank you.
I can do it
Let me know your rate
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 04:47:24 PM
Looking for a quick deal.  I send you PayPal (friends & family, no fees, non-reversible), you send me BTC

non-reversible is not true .. had it before with a exchange the guy did a refund and i had nothing i can do about it
Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
December 13, 2017, 03:41:33 PM
There is more to this than simply asking for trusted members only. Don't forget this is a two way street. You too have to be trusted to send something as poisonous as PayPal. I say poisonous because of the risk of reversibility up to 180 days. Friends and family is very much reversible if the transaction was funded with a compromised funding source or if the $2600 was paid to your PayPal account by someone who later disputes the transaction by telling PayPal something along the lines of "i paid but i didn't get the car he advertised on craigslist".

Escrow can offer no protection when PayPal is involved. That's because the risk of reversibility defeats the very purpose of using escrow.

This is not going to be easy. You should try Virwox but their rates will be just as bad as any risk taker here.
December 13, 2017, 01:22:35 PM

Jump to: