Author

Topic: 27" iMac with Core i7 processor for sale, multiple cryptocurrencies accepted (Read 97 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
It is still in perfect condition.
You should probably consider adding some pictures as well.

so I say a fair price is 3.5 Monero or 0.02 Bitcoins.
There's a big difference between those two prices; At the time of writing this post, 0.02 BTCitcoin equates to roughly $700 while 3.5 Monero is roughly $900.
- You might want to state your preferred price in Dollars [$] instead.

You're right about the pictures. I had realized about the USD price too, but I wasn't in a position to edit the post until now.

By the way, there's been a change of plans and I'm no longer selling this computer. I'm now selling a 2017 iMac, for which I will shortly have a post about. I'll edit/delete this post to clarify.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
It is still in perfect condition.
You should probably consider adding some pictures as well.

so I say a fair price is 3.5 Monero or 0.02 Bitcoins.
There's a big difference between those two prices; At the time of writing this post, 0.02 BTCitcoin equates to roughly $700 while 3.5 Monero is roughly $900.
- You might want to state your preferred price in Dollars [$] instead.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I am selling a 27" iMac that has served me well and continues to power through everything to this day, but my computing needs have recently drastically increased so I can no longer use it. It is still in perfect condition.

https://everymac.com/systems/apple/imac/specs/imac-core-i7-3.4-27-inch-aluminum-mid-2011-thunderbolt-specs.html is a nice webpage to see what it is.

Specs:

Model A1312 mid-2011 with 27" 1440p display, Core i7 Sandy Bridge processor, upgraded to 16GB RAM, with a 1TB 7200RPM hard drive that can easily be upgraded to an SSD. It has a built-in Superdrive for optical discs.

This computer is very fast, and will absolutely zoom through anything once you put in an SSD. Even for today's computers the hardware is excellent.

I prefer doing transactions in Monero (that cryptocurrency is more advanced and I believe in it more) but will use Bitcoin if the buyer wishes. We can ask one of the Bitcointalk trusted escrow users to participate in a multi-signature wallet.

If you click on the Everymac link, you can see that the current estimated retail price is $600-$800, so I say a fair price is 3.5 Monero or 0.02 Bitcoins. Keep in mind that I've upgraded it to 16GB and (to my knowledge) it was not sold with 16GB, so the page assumes that it isn't upgraded. Remember that the original price was $2200.

Happy buying,

A trustworthy seller

This is no longer for sale, please ignore this topic and move on
Jump to: