Author

Topic: 2.9 BTC Loan - collateral available (Read 594 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
July 05, 2013, 10:45:44 AM
you guys say I should sell it....seems like a really good idea. Would help quite a bit. I'm gonna see. thanks
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
July 05, 2013, 10:16:52 AM
I'm asking for a loan again since the other one fell through. I need a 2.9BTC loan (~210$) to cover some bills here. I would pay back within a month and a bit about 3.5 BTC. My collateral is my iPad2. Again. I actually may as well sell it at this point. But since loaning doesn't seem like a bad option I'll go with that. I obviously want my iPad back once the loan is finished, which is why I am going to pay my loan back. I require these funds ASAP, so if you already have the amount, that would be great. I can post some pics again if you want, just ask. I will cover shipping cost to you, and you would need to cover shipping when you ship it back to me. Thanks

Selling outright would be your best bet. Shipping adds up and eats into any loan/profit.

Agreed.  The ipad 2 is worth about the same as 3.5btc right now, so I doubt anyone would give you a loan, since you would probably default in lieu of getting the ipad back - especially when you say you may sell it.

Getting a loan and using collateral then defaulting IS NOT THE SAME as selling the item.  Sell your iPad to someone who wants it - don't stick it with someone who was just loaning you coins.
KWH
legendary
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
July 05, 2013, 09:04:51 AM
I'm asking for a loan again since the other one fell through. I need a 2.9BTC loan (~210$) to cover some bills here. I would pay back within a month and a bit about 3.5 BTC. My collateral is my iPad2. Again. I actually may as well sell it at this point. But since loaning doesn't seem like a bad option I'll go with that. I obviously want my iPad back once the loan is finished, which is why I am going to pay my loan back. I require these funds ASAP, so if you already have the amount, that would be great. I can post some pics again if you want, just ask. I will cover shipping cost to you, and you would need to cover shipping when you ship it back to me. Thanks

Selling outright would be your best bet. Shipping adds up and eats into any loan/profit.
legendary
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
July 05, 2013, 05:35:54 AM
Jump to: