Author

Topic: 3-5 BTC with moneypak [CLOSED] (Read 571 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
May 17, 2013, 02:28:18 AM
Flawless transaction, sent chips to escrow and told him to release almost immediately. Had chips/BTC in minutes. Thank you sir.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 17, 2013, 02:21:36 AM
Traded 4310 SealsWithClubs chips (4.31 BTC) for $500 MP.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 17, 2013, 12:26:52 AM
PM sent.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
May 16, 2013, 11:42:14 PM
Looking to buy 3-5 BTC at mtgox weighted price or last price whichever is more (assuming they are within $2 of each other) using moneypak. I am offering a bonus as well for the seller (see below). Would prefer this trade be done on SealsWithClubs because there are many people trusted there that can escrow and sending/receiving BTC is very easy there. I am highly trusted and have done many trades there, see sealsdeals.info web of trust for proof, username KingOfSports (current trust is 1518). Read comments for history of buying/selling btc and flawless transactions. Escrow with someone trusted is a must unless you will send first. If this request is not completed within 24 hours please disregard this post. Thanks.

Bonus: I will also offer a .02 btc (20 chips on seals) free wager on the preakness for whoever does the trade (assuming I am able to obtain BTC before saturday I will be posting preakness odds for wagers up to .10 BTC on any horse you would like, will post in gambling forum and on seals). I did this for the Kentucky Derby and it worked out well (see here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bet-on-the-kentucky-derby-betting-closed-good-luck-to-all-195094).
Jump to: