Author

Topic: 3-6 Dice - New Luck Game with High Variance Payouts [Service Thread] (Read 1572 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Aren't u guys forgetting something?Huh
@ Benson n axorb!!!

Oh credit to be given where it is due , I am happy to say Wilson is one of our main investors . Excellent guy to work with Smiley
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Aren't u guys forgetting something? Huh
@ Benson n axorb!!!
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
Looks like it's my lucky day.. I started with 3$, now i have 17$

yay...  Wink  Cheesy

I hope exorb doesn't gets heart attack in morning after checking his wallet.   Grin

fixed-on-the-fly Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Ok I stopped playing with his site now, I don't want to empty his wallet.
legendary
Looks like it's my lucky day.. I started with 3$, now i have 17$

yay...  Wink  Cheesy

I hope exorb doesn't gets heart attack in morning after checking his wallet.   Grin
legendary
Why is having a wallet at inputs.io a requirement for playing ?

Well axorb wants to receive payments and send payments instantly and that's not possible with bitcoind or any other bitcoin payment processor + it's more safe.

I think it should be other way round...make it easy for the customer not the business, take care of security, speed and other issues at the business end but not bothering the user an iota more than what is needed.

I for one would not create a wallet especially for playing.

Well, let me explain why:

Day one got 80K entries when we tried using  regular Bitcoind address. Twas a DDOS. True, that it is not too difficult to verify a withdraw address, but that adds to the server scripting to a point that the entire game engine is changed/ needs to be cross-referenced. It becomes difficult to judge when a project gets completed when small code is a constant need.

Games like this require minimal maintenance or there is scope of fraud/ error from either party. A solid game with multiple verification points, solid payment times and most importantly sending winnings immediately is not possible with blockchain transactions.

On another game, I have seen instances where the player needs to wait for a single broadcast before he can play. This has taken 45 mins when paid through a Coinbase account (tests). This is a bitcoin problem for sure. Unless multiple methods are pre-coded to accept payments and to determine withdraw addresses, etc, it becomes very painful to have a game that sends winnings to everyone instantly.

Offchain wallets are convenient and save both parties transaction fee costs for sure. Using the blockchain adds this cost once again. As this is not an unlimited wallet game, it becomes very expensive for the player to keep sending in funds to play 5 games each time.
Activity: 116
Bitcoin Trading Platform

Well axorb wants to receive payments and send payments instantly and that's not possible with bitcoind or any other bitcoin payment processor + it's more safe.

I think it should be other way round...make it easy for the customer not the business, take care of security, speed and other issues at the business end but not bothering the user an iota more than what is needed.

I for one would not create a wallet especially for playing.
legendary

Activity: 116
Bitcoin Trading Platform
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
It's awesome  Wink
Thanks mate  . And all credits to escrow.ms for the beautiful logo Smiley
legendary
legendary
And, its back up.

Integrated with inputs.io for faster transactions and offchain transactions.
legendary
3-6dice.com is a simple game, to enable people to win Bitcoins by playing games.

It is built on Javascript, hence all the slot wheel parameters and coding are visible to ensure that we only use Random numbers for the wheel.

Enjoy and please do use this thread as a service feedback thread.

Launching this for Axorb, who has been an awesome client on this project Smiley
Jump to: