Author

Topic: 3 Afghan troops disappear from Cape Cod base (Read 894 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 24, 2014, 11:41:06 AM
Three more ISIS members in America. Instead of sneaking across the Mexico border, these three got some quality training in US tactics and free room and board before they set off to build their bombs.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
September 24, 2014, 10:34:41 AM
maybe something has happened to the soldiers, the soldiers could be escaped because the pressure on the military training ground, or it could be the soldier was killed because of security reasons, or it could be the kidnapped soldiers to an international interest, a lot of possibilities that could happen ...
hopefully they are still alive, hopefully something happens to the best of their ...  Cool

Yeah, something happened, they got their heads tangled up in those strippers' G-strings.

http://www.topix.com/religion/islam/2014/09/islamic-modesty-missing-afghan-soldiers-did-what
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
September 23, 2014, 07:30:41 PM
maybe something has happened to the soldiers, the soldiers could be escaped because the pressure on the military training ground, or it could be the soldier was killed because of security reasons, or it could be the kidnapped soldiers to an international interest, a lot of possibilities that could happen ...
hopefully they are still alive, hopefully something happens to the best of their ...  Cool
Activity: 448
September 23, 2014, 01:28:55 PM
We bring over many,many nationalities to train them for military operations and equipment.  Over the years many of the trainees get a look at the US and want to stay, so they go missing. We have thousands here from many decades past.  These three guys were officers, the lowest rank a Captain. The only thing they probably plan on doing is signing up at a college for a free education.   I would worry about the 40 terrorist from ISIS that are throughout the country now. FBI has them "under observation" which does not give me any comfort.  
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
September 22, 2014, 10:00:12 PM
I'm more surprised that the 18 and 20 year old were captains in the Afghanistani military.  Do they even university degrees?  Do they even experience before promotions?  Huh

I read the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan make really good money compared to the locals too, so those guys were probably "balling" by Afghan standards.
Activity: 322
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!
September 22, 2014, 02:51:05 PM
Asylum seekers?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
September 22, 2014, 01:54:00 PM
If I'm reading this correctly it seems that being 18 and 20, respectively, is quite young to be ranking a captain. And let's face it these days, if you're Arab and don't show up to work on time, there will be a BOLO put out for you whether justified or not.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145
The revolution will be monetized!
September 22, 2014, 01:24:36 PM
Maybe they just don't want to go home? I know I wouldn't.  Huh
Activity: 378
September 22, 2014, 01:15:30 PM
Let me get this straight, we bring Afghan soldiers to the US to "train" them and are shocked when they go missing?  And of course our government is telling us that "they are no threat" to us?  I'm sure they're only out sight seeing and will return shortly!    BAhahahahaha.........yeah right!  
Activity: 350
September 22, 2014, 11:23:55 AM
They probably attended the "man made global warming" march in NY...I'm sure they'll be back shortly.  like John Kerry said, we need to protect Muslims from "climate change".
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
September 22, 2014, 10:55:29 AM
They don't feel these guys are a threat…

They probably didn't feel like any of the other Afghan soldiers that killed American soldiers were threat either until the event occurred…

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/22/three-afghan-soldiers-reported-missing-from-cape-cod-base/
Three Afghan National Army soldiers are missing from a Cape Cod military base where they had been taking part in a training exercise.

The Massachusetts National Guard reported that the three were reported missing by security personnel at Joint Base Cape Cod late Saturday. A statement identified the soldiers as Maj. Jan Mohammad Arash, 48, Cpt. Mohammad Nasir Askarzada, 18, and Cpt. Noorullah Aminyar, 20.

Pentagon officials who spoke to Fox News say they do not feel that the missing soldiers pose a public threat.
Jump to: