Author

Topic: 3 BTC: Logo Design For New Website BitInstant (Read 3260 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
any comment on winners?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Still open?
Activity: 721
Merit: 503
Hi everyone
So far we've received about 5 logo submissions and are reviewing them - we're still open to new submissions right now though, so if you want to submit one do so Smiley
With regards to correspondence, we've decided that Yankee will deal with correspondence via PM on this forum so please send new submissions or queries to him, one or two people have been PMing both of us at once leading to double replies.

Thanks for the awesome submissions so far
Activity: 721
Merit: 503
Once you've done that logo let myself or Yankee know by PM here.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
Awesome! We look forward to seeing it
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Am in the process of creating a logo for you. Will have it done shortly so you can check it out. I can provide both .PSD and .EPS formats.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
Afternoon everyone!

Gareth and I are holding a logo contest for BitInstant- BitInstant - Providing instant transfer services for the bitcoin economy
You can read more about it here http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=16472.0

The contest is fairly simple, entrants must provide a logo in a scalable format or provide multiple sizes and must agree to assign copyright to us if they win.

The logo should be in 1-3 colors, convey BitCoin and that we offer Instant USD transfers into the main BitCoin exchanges.
Be creative as possible!

Bounty is 3 BTC, please provide a BT address in your post.
The contest will be kept open for a few days.

If you have any questions post them, or PM me
Jump to: