Author

Topic: 3 day auction: tanzanite is very rare in this high quality (Read 1531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
//// SOLD ////
legendary
Activity: 1022
BitMinter
Hey Dave

Is the stone still available ?
legendary
6.75BTC includes registered air mail with online tracking
legendary
7BTC includes shipping via registered mail and online tracking!
legendary
That would depend upon the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sad  Been looking for tanzanite for awhile.  Not really sure I'm in a position to make a purchase.

What is the market value for a stone such as this?
legendary
You can bid though Sam.  I have a feeling you will pay.  LOL.
legendary
Thank you Sam!  I was surprised that nobody swooped in on this one.  Maybe there are watchers who are waiting to pounce at the last minute.  We have about 10 hours left...
legendary
Activity: 1022
BitMinter
Hey Dave

Very nice stone you have here. Love this blue stones Tongue My coins are locked up due to 0.8.0 upgrade troubles. If you find no buyer for this one, I might be interested.

Regards Sam
legendary
Don't miss out on this beautiful tanzanite! 
legendary
This auction will end Sunday, February 24th at 05:55:34 PM
legendary

This is a very beautiful tanzanite with an exceptionally intense blue hue. 

This rare, collectible gemstone weighs 1.25 carats and measures 6.77 x 6.74 x 4.72mm deep.

Variety/Species: zoisite/tanzanite

Origin: Tanzania

Shape/cut: trillian

Clarity: VVS

Color: blue

Treatment: only heat

This is a natural stone. It was mined from the earth, cut, and heated only. It has not been surface coated and it does not have any other type of enhancement.

My wife and I hand-pick every single stone that we sell here. Because we live in Bangkok, we have access to the largest wholesale colored gemstone markets in the world. We want to be your colored stone supplier and once you have experienced our quality and service we think you will be back!

As a GIA Graduate Gemologist, I understand my obligation to disclose treatments and to describe all gemstones accurately so you can make an informed buying decision. Feel free to contact me anytime at [email protected] and I would be happy to answer any questions that you have about any gemstone. Or just call toll-free at 800-607-1425. We are 12 hours off of EST.

All gemstones are shipped registered air mail (our most expensive stones are courier-delivered and insured) and you will receive a tracking number from me once it has been shipped.

Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.

This auction will run for 72 hours.  Starting bid is 8 bitcoins and you can bid in any increment of .25 bitcoins.
Jump to: