Author

Topic: 3 emergency questions for technicians aka Phone Experts (Read 335 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Second Question:I Heard from a friend that its good to drain the battery for the first 2  uses until it reaches 0%.

Your friend is living in the "nickel cadmium" days.  Modern "lithium-ion" batteries, otherwise known as Li-ion, don't have a memory and can (and SHOULD) be charged before they run dry.

Fully draining your phone’s battery is never a good idea, because it causes high stress on the battery when it’s time to recharge it. In fact, the experts at Battery University say it’s really best to not let the battery run down below 25 per cent.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/5things/how-to-charge-your-cellphone-battery-the-right-way-1.2994812

Okay thats really helpful !  Thank you a lot!  i didn't know about the 25% thing.
When i bought the phone i had the choice to pick between a normal rom and  a multilingual rom.
I picked the multilingual rom and they didn't even check it if it was ok..
So the rom was bugged and it was stuck at -2%
i installed the Global version and everything is running smoothly !
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Second Question:I Heard from a friend that its good to drain the battery for the first 2  uses until it reaches 0%.

Your friend is living in the "nickel cadmium" days.  Modern "lithium-ion" batteries, otherwise known as Li-ion, don't have a memory and can (and SHOULD) be charged before they run dry.

Fully draining your phone’s battery is never a good idea, because it causes high stress on the battery when it’s time to recharge it. In fact, the experts at Battery University say it’s really best to not let the battery run down below 25 per cent.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/5things/how-to-charge-your-cellphone-battery-the-right-way-1.2994812
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
First Question and most important:My new Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro  just came from china.
Everything seems ok but when i go to password and fingerprints it just loads a blank page and goes automatically back to settings. this process takes 3 seconds around. Why? i can live without fingerprint and password ok.  and i will ask the customer support but they are currently not online.

Second Question:I Heard from a friend that its good to drain the battery for the first 2  uses until it reaches 0%. i don't know if its legit but now that i am looking at it . its stuck at -2% for 3 hours. 

Third Question: I transferred my old Sim card. but all my phones are lost for some reason! and yes i saved all my numbers in the sim card and there is no way i can transfer them to sd card from another phone since i went to a shop to cut the sim card to fit.
Is there any button that has something like activate sim card? i can't seem to find any..

Thanks a lot .
Jump to: