Author

Topic: 3 FREE tools you need to make money with Crypto (trading) (Read 164 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 59
sorry for the mistake I just read and share the article I thought it might be someone's help I no need a referral and I do not try this.  I can try to update this another article.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 6769
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
3 FREE tools you need to make money with Crypto (trading)
If something is FREE, you are the product (here: referrals).  Wink

I would have preferred to have the information right here, it's Bitcointalk and not post-your-link-to-other-website-talk. Or is it to get some referrals?  Tongue
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
I understand you need some referrals but this kind of posting doesn't really make any point at all in this board.
Can you clarify what referrals are you talking about? I hovered on the picture and I can't see any referrals on his link and visited the site and it is an article with the free tools.
The referrals are on the website, when you hover on the pictures of the listed tools which I am not against.
At least  If OP could just highlight the tools in the forum post so that we briefly know what he/she's talking about before visiting the website

I agree on your statement that the OP must summarize first what's written on the website rather than including some just the picture with the link on it. And the text which is clearly seen on the picture itself.

About the referrals, I'm not against your point. I just don't understand what referral is it since referrals are not allowed in the forum. Now it's clear.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
I understand you need some referrals but this kind of posting doesn't really make any point at all in this board.
Can you clarify what referrals are you talking about? I hovered on the picture and I can't see any referrals on his link and visited the site and it is an article with the free tools.
The referrals are on the website, when you hover on the pictures of the listed tools which I am not against.
At least  If OP could just highlight the tools in the forum post so that we briefly know what he/she's talking about before visiting the website
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
The second tool (Tradingview) is something I use often and recommend to anyone. Even the free option is good. In the free option they limit you to just 3 indicators put on the chart at the same time, but this is enough for me. And you can switch from one to another trading pair chart without any limitation. Most of the time you will stay on BTCUSD anyway.
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

Anyway, why is binance considered as a tool? It is an exchange tho. The tool I am expecting was the tool for margin trading and setting your trades via stop-loss or something.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
At least have the courtesy of summarizing the list of the tools on the forum post, Then you can include the link of your website below.
It makes no sense when you make such a post yet after 6 months the website will be offline.

Imagine someone trying to read the post in the near future and when they click on the link to know what the post is all about, all they will be welcomed with is a dead link.
Activity: 252
Merit: 59
It is not right to think about making profits at first to make trading before it should be mastered well, If you can be experienced here you will get the benefit of you.

3 FREE tools you need to make money with Crypto

I did not write it, I just shared it. linked image with full news.
Jump to: