Author

Topic: 3 minor, mostly newbie related/affected bugs (Read 523 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Well at least there is no more newbie jail...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
AFAIK all these 'bugs' are features imposed on newbies account to prevent them from overloading the system/spamming, and in general, using newly created account to disturb peace.
These inconveniences will be gone as soon as you reach higher member status.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
All of them probably aren't bugs, but features. Even if they're bugs they're not going to be fixed on this forum Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
I dont know if you can get #2 and #3 fixed, but when I was a newbie, I was having the same issue with #1, you can do two things, wait it out or ask to be whitelisted
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
Being newbie status again (I am a member longer, but starting afresh with this account), I am encountering 3 minor 'bugs':

1) When you want to report someone to a moderator, it seems to be counted as doing a post. In a single topic, I encountered 3 users violating the forum rules. After reporting the first one, and then wanting to do the same with the second, I got returned the "you have to wait for 360 seconds" message...

2) When quickly navigating, for example clicking on the Bitcoin Foum home link (or sub links) on the left-top above every topic/board, it seems to be counted as doing a search. When I navigate such, and then doing a search, it returns the "you have you wait for 90 seconds" message...

3) Posting a message, seems to be counted as doing a search. Like I posted this thread, and wanted to do a search afterwards, got me returned the "you have to wait 90 seconds" message...
Jump to: