Author

Topic: 3 Reasons Why Bitcoin Will Reach $500,000 (Read 445 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 106
December 14, 2017, 12:35:23 AM
If you have 3 reasons to believe that it would come at that price range then good for you and now you only have to do is hold bitcoin to profit from what will happen in the future. But for me I do only have one reason that bitcoin will be at 500k$ and more and that is the community of bitcoin users itself. We are bond for one goal and that is revolutionary move to stop the manipulation and greediness of our financial system.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 14, 2017, 12:14:17 AM
3 Reasons Why Bitcoin Will Reach $500,000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb9rhW9edtw

It's fine to be a bitcoin hardcore believer but let's stick to the reality and to the closest thing that might happen. If that will happened then let it be, if not then it's fine. You know we need more adopters for that to happen as it needs millions of $$$ or maybe billions* just for that to achieved. We also have a term called " correction " " price crash " and any related thing to that. As bitcoin price is progressing, we don't know what things might happened on the way.

Maybe the video was gathering views and traffics. I didn't watched the video but later on I will visit that so that I can contribute to the views as a reward for having a great view about bitcoin.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 13, 2017, 11:19:38 PM
I don't know if this is the video that I've watched before but his prediction of 2030 was too longer than John McAfee's prediction that it's going to be good at $1,000,000 for the year of 2020. He did predicted of $500,000 before but there's a change of heart and blow of the wind and he's standing for that prediction recently.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 10:54:19 PM
People saying it can't go there, sound like the people who were calling this a bubble back at $2k. Now, most people can't even imagine a crash to $2k. I'm not saying it will go there, but the way that it has made gains is proof that it can do more than we think it can.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
December 13, 2017, 09:24:23 PM
well we all are hoping to see it happening, but honestly, it will take a few years to reach that price.

very imposible bitcoin price reach 500k dollar, i think only dream and ilution

it is not because i am being pesimist, but just look at the facts, we can not see a rise of more than x100 of the actual price, or maybe more or less of that.

You all are dreaming about seeing the price over those rates, because you all want to be millionaire, but you are not paying attention to the real problems of the blockchain.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
December 13, 2017, 07:40:04 PM
very imposible bitcoin price reach 500k dollar, i think only dream and ilution
if true accident bitcoin price incraese 500k dollar, can much problem
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
December 13, 2017, 07:07:45 PM
You need to carry with that, a lot of people are just talking about seeing bitcoin over one million dollars, ten million dollars, and so on, but came on, lets give them a little time to reflexionate about their thoughts.

you're creating a lot of threads and talking about a millions,$500 hundreds and bla bla bla.

Everybody should take a look over this, because this is the most important thing that we have on the blockchain.

No hashrate = no transactions
no transactions = no bitcoin

It is simple as that.

look at our current network and if you do some calculation do you think it will work when people start to use it wholly ?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
December 13, 2017, 08:15:15 AM
how about 3 reasons why Bitcoin will never reach $500.000 in the future ?
first of all we need to know what is Bitcoin itself and what is Bitcoin goal,mission and vision in the future ?
also what is the real problem/weakness that Bitcoin have currently ? and the impact caused by those weakness ?
many people only talked about how great Bitcoin is and it will reach this 'xxxx' in the future.
while right now many people could not send their Bitcoin or their transaction stuck.
do you think people will implement it in the future if we do not have anything to discover ?
how many dollars that we need to spend for every transaction that we will make ? are you sure they'll use it or implement it in their store ?

Do you really hate Bitcoin why are you here?
This place is bitcointalk.

He has valid points...remember one hand washes the other.  There are some problems and that was the reason for the BCC fork. (I am a 4+ year miner and am holding long.)

Well the only problem with bitcoin is the increasing fees every time we reach another All Time High and a slow transaction because of the Exceeding traffic in the Blockchain, but many are so sure that bitcoin value will reach that kind of amount, but let's just see if the fees would still go to increase if we acquired the last bitcoin to be mine and if the value would become stable after that happen.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
December 13, 2017, 08:01:35 AM
I never think BTC price will increase upto 6 digites.  my expect value is 25000$ in 2018. Actually I like if BTC price going upto 25000$. 
Most of the people who joined in cryptocurrency try to buy BTC coins. Thats one of the reason to increase value.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
December 13, 2017, 07:53:35 AM
first of all we need to know what is Bitcoin itself and what is Bitcoin goal,mission and vision in the future ?
also what is the real problem/weakness that Bitcoin have currently ? and the impact caused by those weakness ?
many people only talked about how great Bitcoin is and it will reach this 'xxxx' in the future.
while right now many people could not send their Bitcoin or their transaction stuck.
do you think people will implement it in the future if we do not have anything to discover ?
how many dollars that we need to spend for every transaction that we will make ? are you sure they'll use it or implement it in their store ?

lol,
who said i hate Bitcoin that much while i am very happy to see it around $10.000++ a few weeks ago ?
do even understand what i am talking about,huh ?
you're creating a lot of threads and talking about a millions,$500 hundreds and bla bla bla.
but i can not see you're talking about our current problem that we face.
it's not a small matter you know,
look at our current network and if you do some calculation do you think it will work when people start to use it wholly ?
Lightning Network or something like that has not implemented yet,as far as i heard it's tested a few days ago but i can not hear anything from it until now.
and because of this problem you can see a lot of people seeing it as a joke because the fees that we need to pay for every transaction.
plus the time that we get that thing in our wallet.
lastly,indeed it's bitcointalk.
that is why i am talking about Bitcoin and telling you about it,am i right ?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 07:10:40 AM

He has valid points...remember one hand washes the other.  There are some problems and that was the reason for the BCC fork. (I am a 4+ year miner and am holding long.)

Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
December 13, 2017, 06:31:54 AM

I am not really sure if 500 000 USD is still a reasonable market value for a digital currency. I don't think that its value will even reach it. That is absolutely too much for a digital currency which is not even as secured as regular currencies and not even under the protection of any government. This is just my opinion so I think it is really not possible.
Activity: 56
December 13, 2017, 06:29:30 AM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
December 13, 2017, 06:18:35 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
December 13, 2017, 05:57:13 AM
Reason 1: If you don't buy you'll miss the boat.
Reason 2: If you miss the boat you'll miss the train.
Reason 3: If you miss the train you'll miss the rocket.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
December 13, 2017, 05:31:56 AM
The increment of market cap to half a trillion in such a short time will contribute to a big FOMO. I think we will see a huge increment from now until a month after NASDAQ list BTC. Then there will be a correction, most likely by November 2018. For sure 2018 will be a great year for BTC and alts.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
December 13, 2017, 01:59:07 AM
3 reasons why bitcoin will reach 500,000

1. i didnt watch your youtube video because i rather contribute my time in the market than view your video with ads.
2. the price of bitcoin depend on its user base supply and demand, the more user base on its ecosystem the more value it will get, in the future it is possible for bitcoin to reach that value but not in 2018 or the next following year.
3. businessmen and women are adopting bitcoin and incorporating it into their business or investing in bitcoin alone, many people are now accepting bitcoin as a real money that they can get profit and not just some bubble.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
December 13, 2017, 01:56:07 AM
I don't think its a reasonable explanation, the first one which is the electronic money transfers was the only one that make sense to me but the mobile penetration is like connected to electronic money transfers so it does not count, the global uncertainty is not a permanent thing because if something happens or a problem occurs to bitcoin then its community will probably reject and stop supporting and made non-users will stop getting curiosity for it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
December 13, 2017, 01:30:07 AM

I will tell you my facts that it will go more than 500k and this thing is already written in fate of bitcoin the most important thing is in future bitcoin will gain more popularity and in result much more people will invest in it and secondly it will be used as the proper currency in many region that will also urge prices to get higher level than 500k and all this will be much more fascinating just wait and see what will happen here,
Activity: 56
December 10, 2017, 08:31:31 AM

Jump to: