Author

Topic: 3 types of Newbies (Read 282 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 653
August 18, 2021, 10:02:53 AM
And there are also Newbies whose sole aim is to make money (i.e to join multiple campaigns), most especially the Twitter, telegram and Facebook campaigns. And when you see those set of people, you will know them because they are always on the bounty sub section of the forum, applying for campaign upon campaigns.
Activity: 12
Merit: 7
August 17, 2021, 11:58:55 PM

Golden words that are sure to be confirmed by experience. There are a lot of newbies who try to hide their connections, cultivate their accounts for quite a long time, but subsequently, they often make some small mistakes, and, they all end up with tags if they do not go into a ban.
Today I see a similar bunch of accounts growing rapidly with merit. These accounts are good at writing, but there are overlaps in writing style. Therefore, I have already written more than once that alternative accounts are not prohibited, the transfer of merits to each other is prohibited, and, well, banal participation in the same companies. Time will judge whether they are honest or not.

Your answer is too correct, and I seriously agree that God has set a good character background for everyone. It cannot be changed, time is the best answer. For most people, I think it is impossible to ban alternative accounts, but when I see that some accounts are very active, but the merit is 0, I always feel that this is a scam group. Ha ha
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
August 17, 2021, 03:08:25 PM
Yeah, any newbie that's asking for help, maybe that newbie don't really know the concept or basic  things about the community, and that is while they found it very difficult to grow, while those other newbies who grab everything about the community very fast, the possibility of the account been alternative account is there, it seems that those new accounts that is growing rapidly can equally be someone who is already in existence here, so those newbies we notice that they are struggling to grow, i think they need or deserve a helping hand.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
August 17, 2021, 05:30:21 AM

Important Notice
There's so many accounts created for joining campaigns only without knowledge in here in forum  You could recognize them when you check their profile full of twitter and facebook report links.
They are also spamming their reply or post.

There are many -Newbies- like this but I can't help but say, there is a mentor of mine who was in this group, the bounty spamming and according to him he was very dedicated to the bounty spamming, but nevertheless he changed all that, clear his closet and develop himself, many may know this person, but I will not mention him, but long story short this same person is one of the most improved member on the forum and he has turned into an example, so of any -Newbies- fall into this type you can use this member as a lamp to find your way back to development.
Activity: 34
Merit: 14
August 17, 2021, 04:37:50 AM
There are 3 types of Newbies here in forum.

2. Newbie in this forum but there's an experience on bitcoin for how many years- there are few Newbies here in forum that have already knowledge about bitcoin but they newly saw this Site. Thats why we have new member here in Forum share their Ideas and knowledge to us. But in the forum they are currently studying and familiarize what is forum all about.

I belong to the second kind of newbie. I learned about Bitcoin and traded for a while before I came to the forum to communicate.

The original purpose of coming to the forum was to learn more about Bitcoin, not just to trade it. This forum grew up with Bitcoin, so here I am. Fortunately, I met with the help of many enthusiastic veteran legends.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
August 16, 2021, 03:32:51 AM

Actually you don't have to focus yourself to prove if any account is an alts, you just have to give them time those with the mindset of cheating the forum will let their guard down eventually and then you can easily identify them as alts and if they have misuse any of the privilege of the forum in their process of been on the forum, necessary action then has to be taken.

Golden words that are sure to be confirmed by experience. There are a lot of newbies who try to hide their connections, cultivate their accounts for quite a long time, but subsequently, they often make some small mistakes, and, they all end up with tags if they do not go into a ban.
Today I see a similar bunch of accounts growing rapidly with merit. These accounts are good at writing, but there are overlaps in writing style. Therefore, I have already written more than once that alternative accounts are not prohibited, the transfer of merits to each other is prohibited, and, well, banal participation in the same companies. Time will judge whether they are honest or not.

That's your point of view. But there are newbies who don't intentionally, but unintentionally break the rules of the forum like copying content from the internet or this forum only and pasting it here in the greed of gaining merits and then, they get banned, they spam and get tagged for the same (we researched and saw that many spammers were getting tagged when one of the most active users of this forum "Lauda" was here, but now spammers do not get tagged but either warned or are not enrolled in any campaigns here). There are the type of newbies here who also try to learn from their mistakes, and take lessons from old accounts here who are knowledgeable enough to teach something that could be advantageous to these newbies.

Here is a shining representative of a beginner who is far from a beginner. I do not believe that with the registration April 26, 2021, one can be well aware of the user "Lauda"
When I was a beginner, I found out about it after quite a long time.
Activity: 69
Merit: 12
Invest in Wisdom - Only at ccFOUND
August 15, 2021, 04:42:47 PM
There is no problems about newbies at least they  did not do something wrong or against the Rules and regulations to this Forum

That's your point of view. But there are newbies who don't intentionally, but unintentionally break the rules of the forum like copying content from the internet or this forum only and pasting it here in the greed of gaining merits and then, they get banned, they spam and get tagged for the same (we researched and saw that many spammers were getting tagged when one of the most active users of this forum "Lauda" was here, but now spammers do not get tagged but either warned or are not enrolled in any campaigns here). There are the type of newbies here who also try to learn from their mistakes, and take lessons from old accounts here who are knowledgeable enough to teach something that could be advantageous to these newbies.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
August 15, 2021, 03:50:09 PM
There is no problems about newbies at least they  did not do something wrong or against the Rules and regulations to this Forum
No one said there is any problem with newbies, the topic you brought up; about there being different type of newbie ranked users on the forum, is what is being discussed.

This forum is the too destination for cryptocurrency discussions and as such it would attract different kinds of users, the good, bad, trolls etc. There is nothing peculiar about the newbie rank apart from the fact that it has the highest number of members and spammers never go past that rank, so overtime it seems like majority of newbies are net negative to the forum as the helpful ones rank up pretty quickly.

For me, there are only two types of users on the forum; those who are willing to contribute to the growth of the forum and those who are not.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 343
Hhampuz is the best manager
August 15, 2021, 07:15:08 AM

Actually you don't have to focus yourself to prove if any account is an alts, you just have to give them time those with the mindset of cheating the forum will let their guard down eventually and then you can easily identify them as alts and if they have misuse any of the privilege of the forum in their process of been on the forum, necessary action then has to be taken.

In regards to newbie, there's a particular set of newbie you're living out of discussion, this are newbie that are hiding behind higher ranks. Majority of the early spammers that did spam their way to the top are just hiding behind their forum rank, you can easily identify them if you have one or two encounter with them. Don't ever confuse ranks on the forum for knowledge in the cryptocurency industry.

It doesn't matter the type of newbie you're but adhering to the rules and regulations of the forum should be something you take serious to avoid regrets. The forum is quite enjoyable when you're doing everything right.

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
August 15, 2021, 06:05:53 AM

In regards to newbie, there's a particular set of newbie you're living out of discussion, this are newbie that are hiding behind higher ranks. Majority of the early spammers that did spam their way to the top are just hiding behind their forum rank, you can easily identify them if you have one or two encounter with them. Don't ever confuse ranks on the forum for knowledge in the cryptocurency industry.

It doesn't matter the type of newbie you're but adhering to the rules and regulations of the forum should be something you take serious to avoid regrets. The forum is quite enjoyable when you're doing everything right.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
August 15, 2021, 06:02:51 AM
Then there's the newbies(sometimes even up to full member rank) that likes to spam create guides/tutorials even though it's highly evident that the person is extremely inexperienced/ignorant with the topic he/she is trying to teach. The desperation for merits is just something else.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
August 15, 2021, 05:39:32 AM
This forum is very specific because of the possibility of making money through different campaigns.
In other forums, new members can advertise some of their services or products and it is easy to prevent and block such members.
Here, new members often create multiple profiles with the sole purpose of signing up for multiple campaigns and earning more.
Somehow it seems to me that the basic division of members in this forum is into those who have only 1 profile and those who have created multiple profiles and are trying to sign up for as many campaigns as possible.
Of course, something like this is not strictly forbidden and it is very difficult to prove but it is not fair to other members in the forum.
There are of course members who have come to this forum to learn something and inform themselves, but it seems to me that fewer new members are coming to the forum and that younger people prefer communication on social networks or in telegram groups.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
August 15, 2021, 04:54:06 AM
For me it doesn't matter for newbies to visit this Bitcointalk forum, whether they are Alt, new and the like, as long as they comply with the written BitCointalk forum rules, whether in campaign or local rules.

The bottom line: The Bitcointalk forum is free for anyone, it doesn't matter which country they come from, the important thing is that they want to learn and understand about Bitcoin and the Forum.

I don't question them participating in campaigns or the like, as long as they don't have any real violations, for me they are fine here, not a few (Legendary) accounts are owned by people up to 1-3 accounts here, 1-2 are used in different campaigns and 1 is used to give the best ideas, but they obey the rules and have a positive effect here.

And also for new beginners, if they follow the trail like (Legendary) that I described above, maybe it will also have a positive effect in the future, shouldn't, they flock to collect tokens at the end of the scam event, they don't have tokens or they don't have knowledge of Bitcoin/Forum, in the end time wasted here without having anything.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
August 15, 2021, 04:40:57 AM
Some newbies which now join the forum has sole purpose to join bounty campaigns with alt accounts and you can see only submission posts on their account ,as they are being introduced to the bitcointalk as some sort of income source rather than a discussion forum which can enhance their knowledge at root levels and make them technically sound.

The other who are here are not into learning process like make analysis of the topics that could help them and keep on repeating the same mistake violating thr forum rules and end up getting ban on account.

Only a handful of new registrations on the forum are into effective and healthy contribution on the forum and those who are deep into it are gaining merits for the same but it's sad to see forum going this way.
August 15, 2021, 02:15:36 AM
Also add up the newbies whom account used only for joining campaign. These are the worst, cause even on nebwie level they just using the forum to earn free tokens from campaign without even learning anything from here. You could recognize them when you check theit profile full of twittet and facebook report links.
I think it is belong to Alt accounts, but I'll add this thanks for the suggestion
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
August 15, 2021, 02:01:58 AM
Also add up the newbies whom account used only for joining campaign. These are the worst, cause even on nebwie level they just using the forum to earn free tokens from campaign without even learning anything from here. You could recognize them when you check theit profile full of twittet and facebook report links.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
August 15, 2021, 01:58:42 AM
Types of newbies
  • Purely spammers
  • Try to be helpful but don't read before posting
  • Try to be productive to make posts, topics but don't search before posting

Should read
August 15, 2021, 01:48:54 AM
There are 3 types of Newbies here in forum.

As we can see here in Forum there are many newbies. Some of them asking for help, Sharing their ideas and knowledge and know already about to this forum.

1. Newbie/newcomers- in this case there's a lot of newcomers that's newly in this site without any experience or knowledge about Bitcoins. There are many newcomers here in forum asking for help I hope that all seniors and experts help them cause we all know that some newcomers are not able to ask because they are shy/ don't know how to look for resources.

2. Newbie in this forum but there's an experience on bitcoin for how many years- there are few Newbies here in forum that have already knowledge about bitcoin but they newly saw this Site. Thats why we have new member here in Forum share their Ideas and knowledge to us. But in the forum they are currently studying and familiarize what is forum all about.

3. Newbie/alt accounts- Some Newbies are not totally newcomers some of them are alt accounts. We already know that this account is an  alt account cause of their posting style and already know about the Forum even though they are Newbies. being newbies it takes time to familiarize what is forum all about.

Important Notice
There's so many accounts created for joining campaigns only without knowledge in here in forum  You could recognize them when you check their profile full of twitter and facebook report links.
They are also spamming their reply or post.

Jump to: