Author

Topic: 3 Ways to Store Your Crypto Tokens (Read 268 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 05:42:03 AM
What about 3 ways to store crypto tokens? Please describe me!

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 28, 2017, 12:47:47 AM
I have store my wallet on pendrive,hdd.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
September 28, 2017, 12:40:24 AM

Be careful saying "digital wallet", it could confuse people. Digital wallet could imply online or web wallet, which is not the most secure option. An offline or hardware wallet is most secure.

After others have read about the three options in your article, here's about 15 more wallet options to consider.

Good luck!

The thread operator has plainly shared most trusted and specified cryptocurrency wallets.
I don't think there is an equivocal factor while using suggested wallets.
He is just insisting that everyone should use suitable wallets to store digital assets,its really helpful.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
September 27, 2017, 11:25:15 PM
After obtaining cryptocurrencies or tokens, you must store them in a digital wallet.

Be careful saying "digital wallet", it could confuse people. Digital wallet could imply online or web wallet, which is not the most secure option. An offline or hardware wallet is most secure.

After others have read about the three options in your article, here's about 15 more wallet options to consider.

Good luck!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 27, 2017, 10:51:02 PM
After obtaining cryptocurrencies or tokens, you must store them in a digital wallet. Unfortunately, even the most sophisticated investors often struggle to understand the best way to secure their cryptocurrency and token investments, which is why Strategic Coin has set out to provide investors with the educational materials they need to navigate the crypto finance ecosystem. Below, this article explains the different types of Ethereum wallets, along with their benefits and risks:

READ MORE HERE: http://strategiccoin.com/3-ways-store-crypto-tokens/
Jump to: