Author

Topic: 30 minutes to allow for refunds!!! (Read 486 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 07, 2013, 08:40:12 AM
yes, you are correct they said it would allow people to lye back for 30 mins to see if they made a good decision or not...lol i would love the ability to do that, but im assuming thats probably not a great idea for the marketplace.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
August 07, 2013, 07:11:13 AM
So what they say is that FinCen is basicaly taking a look at things now.  They say that being a money transmitter is not an easy thing to be.  they were discussing the fact that everyone will have to follow new remittance transmitter rules these rules will be applicable to the exchanges... as of oct 28 2013 it makes the exchanges implement measures to allow 30 minutes for a customer to reverse their transaction...

I wonder if the exchanges can charge FinCen for inevitable losses because of that rule, or your buy/sell order will be completed after 30 minutes at market price, lol
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
August 07, 2013, 07:10:22 AM
Lol, American institues
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
August 07, 2013, 06:59:50 AM
FinCen can make their own virtual currency if they need to be able to charge back.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 07, 2013, 06:51:54 AM
So this evening I was listening to Lets Talk Bitcoin episode number 29. they were speaking of institutional inertia a new term to me! anyay they were essentially saying that the regulatory body that would come in with regulations would want to monitor and be on top of certain rules concerning bitcoins... One of the rules they were speakling of would be a 30 minute window for there to be for chargebacks or refunds.  Now i understand that this is not possible the way bitcoin is written and for good reason!!  Although what about altcoins... i am a new altcoin miner simply because of profitability and the fact that i just have extra time and this is a great hobby. Do any of u guys have any hot tips in regards to mining these altcoins??... my tip to everyone is go find the Piggy Bank coin and go Cpu mine the heck out of it.... i beleive it will be a big winner it can be mined with any extrra cpus or laptops u have lying around it is of my opinion that these things will have substantial value for what they are... i hope so anyhow  

So what they say is that FinCen is basicaly taking a look at things now.  They say that being a money transmitter is not an easy thing to be.  they were discussing the fact that everyone will have to follow new remittance transmitter rules these rules will be applicable to the exchanges... as of oct 28 2013 it makes the exchanges implement measures to allow 30 minutes for a customer to reverse their transaction... now is this something that could be implemented into one of these new coins? Is it something that is already implemeneted in a coin or two? I understand that this is something that the exchanges will have to deal with and not any particular coin per say!!! but if a coin was able to have these values wouldnt it be helpful to an exchange!! or not!!!

I dunno but in order for me to be able to conduct searches within less than 90 seconds from one another at this website apparently i have to grow my reputation by ways of posting and what not...not only that!!! they stick me in here in the newbies section only i shant complain as i guess i am a newbie to this site, thats for sure...lol Im not quite sure i understand why i have to build a reputation in order to conduct searches... does anyone else find this to be somewhat annoying? This seems to be the greatest site in regards to getting information everything bitcoin and altcoin related i love it in hear and im ready to shake these restrictions being imposed by bitcointalk.org  lol sorry guys but they suck... forcing me to write stuff lol no one wants to hear all my jibber jabber...lol

Now i just went back and looked and it says something regarding its better to do a google search rather than searching from within the forum... i sure wish i had been aware of that before... maybe that could be posted right next to your search button!!! lol i spent many a evening frustrated by this 90 second wait time between searches... it usually happens after typing in the wrong thing..rrrrr how annoying...lol

My first post, lol Happy Mining everyone :-)
Jump to: